6: Kotas POV (part 1)

You thought Kota had run away from her parents? Oh you thought wrong. This one is a real plot twist ;D This is gonna be in two parts because ...suspense and I'm cruel

Mama and dada were asleep so I had to tippy toe down the stairs for a drink of water. I saw mamas laptop still on so I was gonna go turn it off but I saw it had some internety searchy things up. I sat down and heaved the laptop into my lap and began looking. "Man with no face....granpa?" The more I looked the more I realized someone had been searching stuff about my family. Now I know what your thinking. You think I must be scared? Confused? Actually I'm not. I knew about mama and dada and the rest of them being s-eri-al killers. And at first I was confused. What did cereal ever do to them? But then I realized it meant people...not cereal. Phew. I was gonna hide my rice krispies from them.

Anyways...so that happened. I read up all their stories and felt sad...how could people do that to them...so mean. I was gonna give them all the hugs in the morning. Tell them that I know who they are and I still love them verrrry much.

I heard mama coming down the stairs. Uh oh. She's gonna catch me. I hid the laptop and had to find somewhere to hide myself.

My first thought was the back garden. I sprinted toward it and like normal the door was unlocked because no one is gonna break into a serial killers house let alone 60+ of them. Unless theyre really stupid...

I made it into the back garden and stared up at the window looking at my mama. She looked like she had been crying...a nightmare probably. She scooped up a glass and poured (water/milk/hot cocoa) into it. Her eyes seemed glazed over and dull. She swirled the liquid and took several sips of it before placing it down and going to the bathroom. After awhile she came back and drank the rest. Resting her head in her palms and sobbing abit.

I saw a figure behind her...daddy? Yeah. He wrapped his arms lovingly around her and comforted her until she gained enough confidence to go back to bed with him.

See...my parents aren't bad people..they are loving and amazing. Society is bad. Society is cruel! Society is ruthless!!! And it's really cold outside!!!

I looked up to see that it was empty again and headed to go back inside.

That's when someone sprang at me and grabbed my arm...