5: part 2 (jeffs pov)

As we approached the door I looked over at y/n. She was pale. Blood flustered into her cheeks from the running. She let out light pants now and then. God. Even in this situation shes still hot as fuck.

I shook my head and looked towards the guards. They weren't wearing much padding. Pathetic. The type of guns they were holding couldn't hurt a fly. Might aswell have been a fucking water gun. MY blood boiled more at the fact this fight would be boring. It was clear the institution didn't care about their staff what so ever. We'd just have to give them a fucking reason to.

I swung out my knife and y/n swung out her *weapon choice* (I saw your comments. No a dildo isn't an acceptable weapon but it's freaking epic)

They hadn't noticed us yet.

But we saw them

And we were ready.

I jumped forward without thinking and drove my knife into the first guys throat. He barely had time to react before the blood spewing out made him choke and he hit the ground.

The few after that put up a fight. I even got a few injuries myself. It was amusing to me. I don't care about being hurt. They touched my family. They were going to pay even if I have to die along the way.

When I had done I looked over at y/n. Man she was so....i mean with all that blood on her and her anger dominating her emotions . I made the right choice. I knew that now.

Maybe in the future...that choice would be permanent.

I don't regret having a kid with her. We were teenagers but.its not like we had to get a job or provide for ourselves. We couldn't live our lives more than we were doing. In fact a serial killers days are numbered you never know what'll happen. Best to do what you want while you still can.

We made a bolt for the inside of the building.

When we saw her...our hearts dropped.