Chapter 1

Freddy POV
Bon POV
Foxy POV
Chica POV
Narrator POV
This book is for ages 13+
--------_-------_
Freddy POV
I couldn't move...It was too painful. My microphone ripped from my hands. Ear and some patches fur missing.
It was dark, very dark it saw two red glowing eyes near me. "Bonnie?" I called anxious for a reply. I heard garbled noise from his mouth. I followed the noise to him I knelt before him and felt his face. No jaw. He felt my face
*hoonkk* My nose beeped when he touched my face....
(Really?)
"Fr-Freddy?" He called.
"Bonnie!!" I called hugging him, he hugged me with his arm. other arm?? He shakes his shoulder and gasped "M-My arm!" He shouted
, he started whimpering. "It's okay, Bon!" He looked up and stops whimpering,
"Where are Foxy and Chica?" Bonnie said. "I don't know...it's too dark, but we'll find them."
Foxy POV
I be sittin in a room and it is dark. Very dark. I look up to see two black blobs. "Mate? Chica? Bonnie? Freddy?"
I call. Freddy calls out me name. I heard Bonnie too. Chica is across from me because she was the only one left. I stood before Bonnie and Freddy who were talking quietly. "Where are we mates?" I questioned.
"I don't know but we have to go and see what the fuck is happening" Chica said as she wakes up.
"Watch your profanity.." Bonnie said in a high pitched voice. "Sorry" She replied.
Freddy POV
The whole gang was here. We just had to get out of here and see what was going on.
I start to stand up with my arm trembling. Hard wall.
I grabbed Bonnie's hand and pulled him up. I used a little too much energy and his body impacted on mine.
Slam
I crash to the ground with Bonnie on top of me.
Adjective for awkward this
His face flushed red and he got up. I shifted around in the darkness to find the door.
I hear faint music and Foxy heads near Chica.
"The door mate.... be here." Foxy said. I searches for a handle. "Locked" he said.
"Shit" Chica says Bonnie gets up and slammed into the door .

[Outside the door]
A small girl hears Bonnie slam onto the door.
"Mummy what's going on inside that door?" A little girl says pointing to a door. Her mother didn't hear her.
The small child went to the door "Hello?" She says rattling the doorknob,
The door opens.
Light pours into the room Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy are in.

End of Chapter 1

PICKLE OUT!!!!