TIME SKIP (10 years)

Bonnie gets up and clutches his stomach.
Ugh this is the worst. Bonnie goes into the bathroom and feels alone. Just ten years ago he was living with nearly ten people, now just 1.  He takes his hair out,  and pulls out and turns it on and shaves his hair off. Freddy is on the verge of waking up so Bonnie was silent.
Suddenly, Bonnie felt sick. His throats became dry and he ran to the door, locked it and scrambled to the toilet.
Freddy woke up and walked to the door.
"You okay? You slammed the door, love." Freddy says knocking on the door. "Don't come in!" Bonnie says even though the door is locked. Freddy hears him puking. Bonnie sits on the floor and finally gets up to brush his teeth. Bonnie checks his temperature. 103.
"Babe I'm sick." Bonnie says unlocking the door. "Let's get you back in bed, then." Freddy says kissing Bonnie. "Don't kiss me, I don't want you sick too." Bonnie says pushing him away.
"Babe, if I get sick we'll be sick together." Freddy says.
"Do you want me to stay here or go to work?" Bonnie says.
"Go to work, I'll be fine." Bonnie says rolling over.
God my stomach hurts so bad. Bonnie thinks in his head. "Alright." Freddy says as he starts get dressed. His warm chest comforting, Bonnie almost every time he went to sleep, leaving Bonnie cold.~
-
As Freddy got into his car, he felt alone. Always having Bonnie wave him off. Bonnie stayed at home. Cooked and cleaned-
Freddy arrived at his job, the daily, busy cafe. Freddy made the best drinks you would ever taste. A daily group of girls, teenagers, that thought Freddy was so cute. And today would be the day they talked to him.
"You choose what to get me." The ring leader of the girls said leaning on the counter, showing him her boobs.
"*tsk* Sure." Freddy says.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" She said.
"That depends, who's asking?" Freddy says, and keeps making the coffee. "Oh sure, I'm Antoinette Northwest." She says. "And you are?" She says. "Freddy." He replies. "So will you tell me now?" She says. "Yeah, A: I don't have a girl friend-" he paused while she smiled. "B: I have a boyfriend." He said smirking.
She stopped smiling. "Here's your coffee." Freddy says. She takes as she passes the cart around she stared at it as her and her group walk away. She takes a sip and immediately frowns. "Eww black coffee." She says. "Hey you said any thing I want and this suits you best." Freddy says. "Ugh let's go." A girl grabs her arm. "Antoinette we are going to be late for school." A girl says.
(Meanwhile with Bonnie.)
He gets up and checks. No risk no reward.
It was negative.
Bonnie let's out a huge sigh and is relieved at this news.
He sits back into bed.-
Freddy sits at the counter mostly making drinks for girls all day, interrogating and flirting with him. Until one day, a familiar face came to counter. "No way, is that you Foxy and Chica?" Freddy says in surprise. "Yeah its us, Freddy we are in some deep shit and we need your help." Chica says.
Freddy just stares.
"What is the problem?" Freddy says checking the clock then untying his apron. He walks swiftly over to the other side of the counter.
   "Well we have two sons, and one day as we are walking by the old pizzeria, they vanish. We think Springtrap is going to use them for his new attraction-"
"The third resturant." Foxy says.
"It opens Saturday so we need a plan and quick before our kids die." Foxy says.
"Where is Bonnie?" Chica says. "You two are usually inseparable." Chica says.
"He's home sick." Freddy says. "My shift is over, we can discuss over dinner." Freddy says.
"Freddy opens the passenger door for Chica and Foxy in the back seat. "So you guys live in the area?" Freddy says.
"We'll live in this area after I finish paying for the house. Our apartment will not have enough room for all five of us."  Chica starts. "Wait I thought you had two kids." Freddy inquires. "Chica's pregnant." Foxy says.
"Oh congratulations" Freddy says. "Thanks."
"So how old are your kids?" Freddy says. " 8 and 7." Chica says.
" Birthdays?" Freddy says. "June 7 and April 20." Foxy says.
"So what about you and Bonnie?" Foxy says.
"Well we are married with no kids but we've been considering." Freddy says. ~
-
As the arrive to the house, they open the door and it's hot. "Bonnie?" Freddy says. Chica and Foxy sit on the couch as he looks for Bonnie. "Bon?" Freddy says as he approaches the bedroom. He sees 4 blankets on top of Bonnie and he is still freezing cold. "Sorry I turned up the heat I was so cold." Bonnie says weakly. Freddy gets into bed and puts his body Bonnie's. "Better?" Freddy says. "Yea thank you." Bonnie says closing his eyes. Freddy sits with him for five more minutes until he falls asleep.
"Sorry about that." Freddy says. "Come." Freddy says. They follow him to the kitchen and they sit at the table as they talk. Freddy starts washing some potatoes.
"How does ham, potatoes, and corn sound?" Freddy says.
"Good thank you." Chica says.
"Alright so the restaurant is on Camry Avenue so why don't we just break in the building and take your kids?" Freddy says. "Never hurts to try." Foxy says.
Chica starts rubbing the small bump the size of a football on her stomach.
"Hmm when should we do it? "
Chica says. "How does Wednesday night sound?" Freddy says.
" Alright. " Chica says.
"You guys don't have to leave. We have a guest bedroom." Freddy says.
"Only if you insist." Chica says.
"I insist." Freddy says.~
-
"Bonnie are  you feeling  like eating?" Freddy says putting a hand on his face, clearing away Bonnie's bangs. He didn't answer. He just shook his head no." Freddy kisses him. "Okay." Freddy says.~
-
After they eat, Foxy and Chica head to bed and Freddy does too, just after them. Bonnie is awake. Freddy kisses him, "do you still feel sick?" Freddy says.
"No." Bonnie says, "alright sex time." Freddy says.~
-(I'll save you the awkward feeling of reading gay sex)
(The next morning.) Freddy gets up and ready for work as he silently walks into the bathroom to shave his stubble. Chica is already awake reading a book with earbuds on her ears and a divider with headphones on her stomach. The baby was just big enough for them to fit around her stomach.
Foxy wasn't there. Foxy walked out of the bathroom and talked to Freddy. "So how far along is Chica?" Freddy asked. "8 months. She doesn't look like it though, she doesn't eat very much, going to be a skinny baby." Foxy says.
"So when did you and Bonnie buy the house?" Foxy says.
"Two years ago. How fast the time flies." Freddy says.
"Are you guys ever going to have kids?" Foxy says. "So much fun." He says sarcastically. "Yeah, but if we can't actually have one, we're going to adopt." Freddy says.
"When did you get married?" Foxy says.
"December 9 about 10 years ago." Freddy says.
"Shit I gotta go, you need a ride anywhere?" Freddy says.
"No it's only two blocks to the garage." Foxy says.