Chapter 4

Jillian squeals as the walk to the kitchen. "Jillian, quiet" Foxy says in a hushed whisper. "Sorry." She said. Jillian yawns and they head into the kitchen. Chica opens the fridge to find flash frozen pizza. "Eww." Chica squeals. She heats up the pizza and grabs the soda before you could say 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.'
"Let's go." Chica says and they run back to the room. "Hey I thought I heard something!" Fredbear says. He hops off the stage just to meet Bon in his path. "Sorry Boss." He says. They continue toward Chica, Foxy, and Jillian. They are about and inch away and Jillian can smell Fredbear. "I think Jeremy forgot to take out the trash. I can help him." Bonbon reaches behind Foxy and grabs Jillian's arm. "Hey buddy! Paws off!" Jillian says. Chica tries to pry his arm off, but it's glued to her. He grabs her by her collar and carries her away. Foxy runs and jumps on top of Bon,ChiChi and Fredbear now joining the fight.
(Meanwhile in the room)
Freddy is sitting next to Bonnie. "Freddy?" Bonnie says. "Yeah Bon?" He replies. "I'm cold...could I borrow your jacket?" Bonnie shivers, fixing his glasses. (Btw they r hoomans) Freddy takes off his jacket and puts it in Bonnie. Bonnie inches closer to Freddy. "Freddy-Bear?" Bonnie says. "Yes?"
"This may seem crazy...but I-I-" "Freddy get your ass out here!!" Foxy yells. "Oh my god." Freddy says as he approaches the fight.  Chi is on top of Foxy pinning his shirt to a table. Bon is on the floor, blood escaping his nose. Freddy pushes Chi out of the way and asks,"Where is Jillian?"
"I don't know! A blackish figure came and swept her up!!"
"Oh my god." Freddy replied again.
"Help me."
"Help me."