Chapter 9

That night they sleep in the living room. It's 9:05. Everyone is asleep.
(Dream👇🏻)
Bonnie gets up in the morning to see everyone is gone they all left. He runs to the kitchen and sees a note
-
Dear Jeremy,
We found a new place to live. All of us are okay and happy thank you for the hospitality!
-
Bonnie has an anxiety attack because he hates being alone.
(Dream over)
He rips his eyes open to see Freddy sitting with his fingers intertwined holding his knee against him staring at his other foot. "Freddy?" Bonnie says.
"Yup?"
"What is the worst dream you've ever had?" Bonnie says. Freddy makes his way over to Bonnie. Walking between over Foxy and Jillian to get to Bonnie. He sits next to him. "My worst nightmare was finally escaping and going home to my family to find them gone. Okay my turn to ask you." Freddy says."What did you think of me first time you met me?" Freddy says with a small blush on his face. "Well I really liked you and I thought 'are you my mom?'" Bonnie said. Both burst out in laughter. "Okay my turn, how old are you?" Bonnie says.
"17." Freddy says. "You?"
"I'm 16." Bonnie says. "When is your birthday, Freddy?"
" February 7" Freddy said. "You?" Freddy said.
"June 20." Bonnie replies.
"Okay," Freddy starts, "How many siblings did you have?"
"Two one older and one younger." Bonnie says.
" I had 4 one older and three younger. My brother always snuck out so I was always in charge of keeping the little ones in check." Freddy said.
"Last question", Freddy says

"Do you love me?"
Bonnie flushes full out red, "Y-yes."
"Do you love me back?" Bonnie said.

"Yes." Freddy replies. Freddy and Bonnie faces slowly move toward each other like icebergs until their lips meet. Kissing. After what feels like decades of kissing. They pull away. "Goodnight my bunny." Freddy says. "Goodnight Freddy." Bonnie says cuddling him and drifting to sleep.