chapter 1

Jihyo phone was ringing..*solleunda me likey..*its jihyo omma..jihyo pick up the call
Jihyo:nae,what is all of the sudden eomma?
Mom ji:i need you to come home right now.
Jihyo:nae..kkeuno*end call*

Jihyo take her car key and most important one is her purse
Dahyun saw jihyo is going out

Dubu:unnie,where are you goin?
Jihyo:ouuhh..im going home.i dont know bcuz my mom suddenly called my just then.it feels like its something urgent.
Dubu:ouhh kkeurae..be safe😘
Jihyo just nodded then she went out.

Rapmon pov
When i arrived to my destination,i saw vios car thats looks really familiar.then i remmber its jihyo one.i just shrugged and press the doorbell.the door opened by a maid.when i when inside,my parents was there too and the one who really got me shocked is park ji hyo was there siting with her parents.my top 1 enemy!!

Omma:ouhh..you have arrived.
Me:nae.
Omma:so,both of you please listen properly.both of you are going to get an arrange marriage because we want to improve our business.
Me and jihyo:what??????no!!!!
Jihyo omma:we dont take no as an answer.

Jihyo pov
I heard the terrible news,i was going to get married with that monkey?noo!!!i cried,i went to my room and slammed the door.i just cant take it,i wanna get married to but cant it be someone else?? Suddenly someone knocked the door..

Me:who is it?
Rmon:its me.rapmon.
Me:step out,i dont wanna hear your voice!!
Rmon:jihyo please,can you just open it?listen to me first.

I walked to open the door.seeing him makes me wanna cry again.

Me:what do u want?
Rmon:i know that you cant take this decision.but i just agreed bcuz they wont take no as an answer.
Me:.....*silent for awhile*okay then.lets go down.

Both of us went down.
Me and rmon:eomma,appa,mrs and mr kim.both of us agreed with the marriage.

my omma:so,both of you this is your house when you get married.all inside the house was complete.so you dont have to buy anything.

Both of us just nodded.