it is getting worst?

When Twice has finished.jihyo went to The dressing Room.when She is on Her Way,She SAW Namjoon and jennie kissing.jihyo Tears dropped.but She held It not wanting rmon Knew She SAW It.she Changed her Clothes and directly went Home.she Locked Herself in Her Room not wanting to Meet with Namjoon Now.namjoon Just arrived and He Find It weird that the House is Silent.namjoon went Up to see Jihyo.

Rmon:babe,are You sleeping?
Jihyo:i am so Tired.night
RMon:okay You Say so..You Dont Want to Eat anything?
Jihyo:no..
Rmon:okay..Sweet Dream.i Love You.

But Jihyo Just remained Silent.then Morning has Come.jihyo Still Haven t Wake Up.but Namjoon has Woked Up earlier to Make some Breakfast for both Of them.
Namjoon:Honey..Wakes Up.its Morning.wash Up and Let's Eat Breakfast.
Jihyo:Namjoon.im so tired right now.you can have your breakfast earlier.sorry.
Namjoon:okay..rest well babe.im going out later.take care.

Jihyo just hummed.she doesnt care about where namjoon went to even though she is really hurt deepdown inside.Jihyo woke up and take bath then she made another breakfast for her.she is really hurt by what she saw yesterday.she is now watching drama.

Not realizing that it is 3 pm.namjoon just got home.

Namjoon:babe,I'm home.
Jihyo:ohh..you are..
Namjoon:babe,what happen?why are you feeling down lately?
Jihyo:ahh?😅its nothing.i just felt overwhelmed with the drama.
Namjoon:okay..I'm gonna take bath and let's have a date later okay😘
Jihyo:but my feet is hurt😢sorry oppa
Namjoon:eh?its okay..let's have a date here then

Jihyo just smiled.namjoon then went to take bath.suddenly rapmon ringed.jihyo take a look on it and now it was from Jennie.
Jennie:oppa,take a good sleep.i love you.

Jihyo cried.she can't take it anymore.she went upstairs then take a luggage then leave their home without telling namjoon.

Namjoon:honn..eh?where are you?

Namjoon checked the whole house but didn't see jihyo.then he tried to call jihyo but before that.right on time he saw a message from jennie.

Namjoon:oh no...jihyo might be misunderstand.she must be not far away.

Namjoon when to check all over the places that both of them have went before.but she is not there.namjoon then checked all of his friends house.she is not there too.

Namjoon:jihyo ya...😢😢where did you go..sorry i have hurted you.its not about what you think.

Namjoon then went home because he wanted to find jihyo next day.

Jihyo places*
Jihyo:I'm going to stay here for a few days.this is peace.😍but,i kinda miss him.😢😢
Nayeon:then why did you do it?
Jihyo:because of that jennie!!
Nayeon:jihyo yaa..it can be what you think but what if it is beyond what have you think?dont you regret.😅
Jihyo:i dont wanna talk about it anymore.let sleep😊😊

Morning
Nayeon:hello?
Namjoon:nayeon AA..did you try to call her again?
Nayeon:but..she didn't..  Jihyo:unnie..it is namjoon again??
Namjoon:nayeon AA??it is...jihyo!!!
Nayeon:no..you must be misheard about it..
Namjoon:ohhh..okayyy..bye..

Namjoon keep thinking about the voice that he heard this morning.he knew that it was jihyo.
Then he drove to nayeon house.he pretended to be a pizza deliver.

Can you all guess what gonna happen?????sorry for not to active because i just came back from a school camp.take care uolls...dont forget to comment and vote😍😍😍✌✌✌