Why is this happening😭

Jihyo quietly taking her step to look who it was..and she saw nayeon crying so much.she couldn't believe that her most reliable best friend,the happiest person is crying.she decided to ask.
J as jihyo ,N as nayeon.
J:nayeon,why are you crying?
N:i..i..was rejected by mark..huhuhu..
J:its okay to cry for being rejected,but please stop crying because i have something to tell you..lets go to namjoon room so they could not hear us..:)
N:okayy..

Both of them went to namjoon room..
N:so,what did you want to tell me?
J:actually,yoongi oppa really love you from the start since we do the weekly idol show together..and he told me not to tell you but i just cant because you are crying just now..hope yoongi oppa would not be mad at me..hahhaha
N:woowww..so there is someone loves me in secret.haha..i never thought of that..*she squealed*
J:heyy..be quiet ..the other member will hear us.
N:okayy..im sorry..now i know why best friend always the one that helped to solve a problem.i love you jihyo..

*both of them hugged*but they didn't realise after talking with many stuff and just slept in namjoon bedroom..hahhaa..both of them are sleepyhead.

In jihyo room
Jeongyeon:hey gurls..where did nayeon goes..she said she went to the restroom but didnt came back for a long time.
Dubu:she must be downstairs then hanging out wif the bangtan.
Sana:then all of us should went down too.

Then,all of them went down too.but they didnt see nayeon either jihyo too.

Mina:guys,did you all see jihyo and nayeon?
Namjoon:didnt they were with all of you?
Dubu:no..nayeon didnt came back from restroom after a while.and we didnt saw jihyo come in to her room.
Jhope:so..where the hell did they go?
Yoongi:i hope they arent missing..because jihyo already knew all the things and direction in this house right?
Namjoon:and they would tell us if they went somewhere too.
Mina:lets find them.hmm..that two kids..they just wander everywhere without thinking of us..
Namjoon:hmm..that jihyo will know what will happen to her tonight..
Dubu:oh no..18 plusssssss..hahaha
Namjoon:no i mean i will scared her..hahaha..

So all of them started to search where the hell did they go.after a few 30 minutes..

Sana walked into namjoon room..she saw them sleeping peacefully...
Sana:the hell..after a whole time..they were sleeping here*talk quietly*

Sana called all of the members..and when they all were gathered..
All of them just shaked their head..
Sana:so..what will we gonna punish them.
Namjoon:i know..all of you can continue do with your stuff..me and yoongi can take care of this..hahahha..

All of them went out without thinking what will they gonna do..
Namjoon:i knew that you likes nayeon..so let me take jihyo to her room and you take care of her.hhaha

Rmon then take jihyo to jihyo room carefully not to wake jihyo.after he landed jihyo on a bed,he sleeps with jihyo while hugging her.

At yoongi situation

Yoongi:how cute she was..

Yoongi just lay down beside nayeon and after that yoongi also felt sleepy and just sleep without thinking nayeon is beside her..

Heey guys im back..dont forget to vote and comment anything you like ..hihihi..