chapter 2😘😘

Rapmon pov
Jihyo:heyyyy,tell me where is the address.
Me:didnt your mom tell you that you are going there with me?
Jihyo:did she?....

Jihyo just get inside my car without saying anything.maybe she still cant forget that she are going to marry his top1 enemy.but,she is pretty cute though when i saw her swollen eyes.wait,what was i talking about?whatever.So i get inside the car drove to the house.

Me:jihyo yahhh,we have arrived.
Jihyo:.....
Hmmm this will not do great..i pinched her cheek quiet hard then she woke up..
Jihyo:yaa!!its hurt you know?😭😭
Me:mianeyo,you want me to kiss it for you to get healed?
Jihyo:neee..waitttt!!!noooooo!!!!such a pervert!!!

Jihyo quickly get out from the car and ran to the gate and open it.

Jihyo pov
Rapmon:yaaaah!wait for me..
Me:shireo!!ppali the door is still far away😩
rapmon:want me to piggyback you?
Me:nae!!!😍
I just hopped on his back then he said..
Rapmon:why are you so light this time jihyo yaaa???last time i piggyback you at "entertainment weekly"you still weight a little bit..
Me:who care..at least i dont have to walk.😉
Rapmon:dont tell me,you are on diet because i called you cuttie pig last time😂😂😂😂
Me:damn!shut up now walk!
Rapmon:😒😒😒

He piggyback me until the front door.then he let me down.

Me:where is the key ?
Rapmon:its here,do you think im like you who always forget to bring important things?
Me:😒

When he opened the door,its looked like castle.both of us was fascinated all the things inside the house.then we went upstairs,

Me:where is my room?
Rapmon:its here the master one.mine is beside you.or,you want both of us sleep together?😝
Me:why do i have to marry such a pervert person*mumbling*
rapmon:do you think i cant hear it?😒
Me:molla😜

Then i went inside my room.i look at my closet there is many of my favourite clothes.so,i take a bath.

Rapmon pov
I knocked on her door.no sound.so i just barged inside her room.when i went inside,she just came out from the bathroom.
Jihyo:yaaaa!who told you to come in?
Me:i knocked but you didnt answer so i just went in.btw,you look so sexy.

Jihyo:why are you so byuntae?get out from my room.!!!!😣😣😣

I went out before send her a flying kiss.she blushed.hahaha..she is just too cute to handle.i went to my room and play with ma phone.

Jihyo pov
I went down to cook something.so i cooked jjangmyeon and kimchi stew.i go upstairs to call rapmon.i knocked on his door.no answer.so i just went inside.seeing him sleeping with phone on his cheek.i removed his phone and shaked him a little bit.suddenly..he hugged me.and he said something that hurts me a little bit.
Rapmon:plz dont leave me jisoo..i still love you..
Me:yaaaaa!!!!ireona!!!😤😤😣now,let me out!!
Rapmon:ouhh...jihyo yaaa..wae??
Me:you..byuntae!why are you hugging me?i already cooked some.
Rapmon:ouh!kkeure..hmmm..you smell so nice😘
Me:😣😣😣just let me go.!
Rapmon:*let jihyo go*miane..okay i will but let me take a bath first😘
Me:such a troublesome!!!

So i went down.i sit on the couch.still thinking about what he said just now..who is jisoo???