getting married isnt easy..

Today is the day for twice comeback.so,jihyo have been busy.clock pointed on 3 pm.
Jihyo:oppa??I'm home
Jihyo went upstairs and see namjoon bathroom is closed that's mean he is taking a bath.suddenly namjoon phone popped out a message.it was from  LISA.
jihyo read it..

Lisa:oppa i will meet u tommorrow at 2 PM.see ya a.

Jihyo is really shocked..she almost cried but she hold it.she quickly went to her room.she cried.she is very hurt.she fall asleep with her streaming down.
In the next morning.jihyo woke up early to jyp company.they need to do their make up there.

At makeup room..
Nayeon:jihyo ya..are you okay?you don't feel hungry??
Jihyo:nope.i will eat later okay?

Nayeon knew that jihyo will be really quiet if she had a problem.jihyo also forced her smile to nayeon.

After finished performing.jihyo went home.but not hers and namjoon home.nayeon home.

Jihyo:nayeon na..can i stay with you tonight?namjoon are doing his work so he won't be coming home.
Jihyo lied.
Nayeon:okay..😘😁

At namjoon place..
Namjoon:why isn't she coming??she make me worry.
Namjoon called her many times but she never picks up because jihyo turned off her phone.

Namjoon message jihyo.:jihyo ya..where are you?are you staying at your dorm?call me if you have finished your work.love from namjoon.miss you..

When jihyo turned on her phone.33 missed calls 13 missed VC 6 new messages.

Jihyo just shrugged it off.she still hurt about what she saw yesterday.she went home and when she opened the door,namjoon is standing in front of her with worried face.
Namjoon:morning babe..where..
Jihyo cuts namjoon off.
Jihyo:don't talk to me.you can talk with Lisa everytime you want.
Namjoon:what do you mean honey??me and Lisa are just a friends.not more than that.
Jihyo:then what about the meet up?you have been meeting her secretly without telling me right????you...*jihyo cried*..only cares about her.i dont think I'm important to you..😭😭i.....know that Ive been busy but i still care about you..i...knew that you don't..ccup!!!
Namjoon kissed jihyo.
Namjoon:sorry babe for not telling you.im sorry for not telling you earlier about Lisa.im sorry that i made you cry.im sorry for making you hurt.im sorry for all the wrong thing that i made to you.im really really sorry for all of that.
Jihyo:*still crying*its okayyy..i😢😢 also sorry for making you worried about me.can you forgive me??
Namjoon:no..its all my fault..you are my only one.i will not replace you with other..i will always love you.now..lets talk about it in my room.

After a few minutes....
Jihyo:so..Lisa is your cousin???
Namjoon:we are meeting up that time because she just came here and not familiar about Seoul yet.
Jihyo:now i knew it.i will not jealous about it anymore😘😘
Namjoon:😂😂😂😂*laughed*
Jihyo:why are you laughing????
Namjoon:i thought you must be really love me to death until you wanna leave me by sleeping at nayeon house😂
Jihyo:haishh...i hate you

Jihyo left namjoon alone.but before she could leave.namjoon pull her until she is under namjoon.

Namjoon:honey..why?are you mad at me???😙😙
Jihyo:i hate you.
Namjoon:dont be sulky.i won't be leaving you.i will stay with you forever😘😘💕
Jihyo:i love you..
Namjoon:i love you too.