Sin

I drag my feet across the scorching sand............ My feet burn........ my throat screams ..........my lungs ravage.......and my legs threaten to give way under me....... I keep on moving ........in the hope to find shelter............... . I splay my hands over my eyes .........to seek any kind of solace ..........but all I see till the horizon is endless sand....... folds upon folds of sand......... glittering in the sun ........as if it's beautiful........ yes .....maybe it is ......pain is beautiful...... I take one last step as my legs collapse........ and I fall down........My whole body burns...... as it comes in contact with the scorching sand......... . I taste sand in my mouth but I'm too exhausted to even spit it out.........I close my eyes .........and let the emotions sweep in..... how could I have done that...... it's too horrible....... It's my own fault........ I need to do something about it.......... I push myself into a sitting position and look at my scratched hands........ I scrape sand off my face and get up again........ .I walk a few more steps....... and then I suddenly see something near the horizon......... something dark........ It's all the motivation I need.......... I blindly start towards it......... Falling on my face many times......... but each time getting up again....... I move on until I can make out that the dark thing ........is a figure........ I keep moving towards it..........As I get closer I see it's a woman....... just sitting there in the middle of the desert.........she is wearing a long dress which is spread almost a mile around her...... layers upon layers of silk....... I can't make out the exact colour ........it is a combination of blood red......maroon and ....black...... She is looking at something between her hands........As I come closer I see that the ground is now covered with her dress ........I cautiously put one toe on it...... It's so cool and soft against my burnt skin..... I immediately step into it .......and make my way towards her.........Suddenly the cloth underneath my feet starts to burn....... I Yelp and fall down right on her feet............ I look up......... she turns her head towards me........ the hood falls off her face to reveal beautiful lush black hair cut close to her chin.... pronouncing her high cheekbones....... and beautiful unearthly face........... She looks at me from under thick dark eyelashes which flutter as she opens her eyes and I see dark black pupils.........dark like a mysterious endless pit....you would lose yourself into.. ...somehow she is mesmerising....... She parts her lips.... and slowly whispers..... Come to me ....my dear ....she smiles...... her teeth shine and the desert seems lit up then she holds out her slender arms to me.....as if in a trance I step into them ......she folds me into her arms.... burying her face into my hair..... whispering sweet nothings........ I settle into her arms ......as she moves her lips to my ears.... and whispers...... you choose me...... you choose me...... you choose me........for that I love you...... but nothing lasts forever......As she says that my mind clears a bit ......and I look up at her ......and say..... but who are you...... what are you doing here........She laughs the sound echoes around me......coming back from every direction........ I try to get away from her...... as the sound keeps resounding....... but she tightens her grip on my arms.......... And says.................. I am Sin ....... surely you do know me .......I go with you..... wherever you go ........ often you take my hand...... and I guide you along ...... but then you suddenly leave my hand...... Nothing lasts forever or don't you know........ Sure I will guide you just like I did......... through that maze ......but it always leads to worse...... then I left you stranded in the desert...... That's just who I am...... I am Sin ....... At that......... She starts cackling loudly ........and her face begins to transform .......as her skin peel off...... her body starts to shrivel up ......her skin seems only stretched over her bones...... her eyes are reduced to almost bottomless sockets....... Her black hair hang in limp strands around her face..... She opens her mouth to reveal crooked yellow teeth.......... Her dress seems to hang from her frame....... She looks up at me and says in a cracking voice....... Nothing is what it seems.......you choose me again......and now I'll leave you worse off again...... As she says this she begins to rise into the air....... Her dress swirls around her........ And I'm wrapped and tangled up in it...... Suddenly I fall down free from the tangles onto the ground...... I put out my hands to save me from the impact........I scream as I come in contact with the ground...... I immediately bring my hand up and see them bleeding.... My knees too...... Something is embedded in them...... I shake my hand and see in horror as shards of glass fall out....... I look ahead and see as far as my eyes can see sand and glass...... I look up and see something descending towards me from above and from the sides.......Too late I realize it's a wall of thorns and metal spikes....... They slam around me and I'm caged in........ I move in a sitting position .......even though every part of my body screams in protest....... I bring my knees to my chest and bury my head in them as I feel the sensation of blood trickling out.....down my arms....my legs.... and making a puddle around my feet..

(To be continued)

P.s if anyone wants to know what was in her hand in the beginning when she saw Sin looking at something in her hands
You have to comment to find out

tiburtius13
For you
Now I get rights to ur name.