Tears

Conceal don't feel...........I think but it's too much........I watch as the barriers break.......and the flood releases...... as emotions sweep in....... and fill every part of my body...... They're so strong ....stronger than me..... but they give me strength ......and make me weak..... so weak.....I watch as the first tear trails down my cheek ........then the second ........and then it begins gushing like a stream.......No .........I shouldn't let it get to me.........But I need to take it out somehow........ the darkness..... the grief the misery.....the sadness ......the hurt..... the pain....... the suffering ......I must take it out somehow..... I need to release it let go........ It keeps on brewing inside me...... clouding my senses........ As the tears finally begin to slow down ........ I stand in front of the mirror...... and see my reflection........ The long brown hair stopping at my waist seem lank and dead ............... my eyes are red rimmed and puffy.......... and my nose red and swollen...... I watch as a tear trickles down my cheek...... and to the top of my lips....... I taste the salty taste ......so full of sadness........I watch my reflection....... as another tear trickles down my cheek.........The girl in the mirror gives me a watery smile .......wipes it away....... and opens her arms for me...... as I step into them i know for sure....... I finally understand the most important fact of life ........ you are your only true friend.......

Sorry!!! I knew I said I will continue with the next part of the scene but I had an emotional overload. So I just had to write this down.....
I promise I'll continue the chapter sin soon...
Okay
Live you guys..
Writing this down made me feel alot I better I even stopped crying...

Comment and vote if you want to make me feel better.