[ seven: "what do you expect? its costco!" ]

"WHY COULDN'T YOU have done this without me?" Andre whined from the backseat as the five headed to Costco.

"If I have to go through this, you do too." Dylan mumbled, shifting uncomfortably being in between Andre and Sidney. As being the three smallest of the five, they had to cram into the back while Evgeni and Alex sat upfront, loving life.

"Oh c'mon, it won't be too bad," Alex muttered back as he switched lanes, casting a glance behind him. "We only have two hours before we have to pick up Segs and Benn anyways."

Sighs were heard from the three in back, Geno turning up the radio to drown them out. "What was that?" He teased, smiling sweetly.

The rest of the car ride was filled with Andre attempting to sing, and Sidney's arm draped loosely over Dylan's shoulder so he had more space. When the car turned into the Costco parking lot, Geno gasped, turning the music right down. "Shit! It busy!"

Dylan sighed, "it's Costco, what do you expect?"

The five made their way into the busy store. Alex pushing the cart, Andre sitting in it, a grin on his face as he got driven around. As they made their way further into Costco, the five all separated and went their own way.

Andre had jumped out of the cart as soon as she spotted the clothes section. He immediately was engulfed by the sea of people, going in to look at a new pair of shoes.

Sidney was the next to disperse, perking up and sauntering over to the book section. Sid became immersed into the book world as he skimmed the section, picking up and flipping through a few pages every once in a while.

At this point, Dylan did what they came to do, and started filling the shopping cart with food. She was too immersed in deciding what type of bread they should get to see that both Alex and Evgeni had walked away. It was only when she turned around to ask for their opinion did she realize they both left.

Evgeni was over, pulling a giant honey coloured teddy bear from the bin. His huge grin was hidden behind the gigantic bear, which covered the Russian giant completely.

Dylan shook her head slightly, knowing she'd be the one taking care of all the grown men. She looked around for Alex next, finally spotting him talking to a worker who was running one of the sample food stands. He continued shoving pieces of meat into his mouth as he nodded, clearly intrigued by what the lady was saying.

Knowing they'd be no help, Dylan let them be and shopped around, not caring if they didn't like the things she picked out.

The five made it back to the car an hour and a half later, unloading everything into the trunk of the van, then heading to the airport to pick up the two boys from Dallas.

"Well that was a success!" Sidney exclaimed, smiling proudly at his stack of books in his lap.

"It was!" Geno yelled, turning around to see his giant teddy bear in the very back of the mini van.

Andre nodded in agreement, "my shoes were only thirty bucks! Thirty!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up like he just couldn't believe it.

"I learned this really good recipe from one of the ladies there, oh was it ever good." Alex added.

Dylan chuckled, "well! I got a two for one deal on those cases of water!"

Andre laughed, "oh Dyl, you win." He mocked in a teasing manner.

The drive to the airport was short, everyone bubbling in anticipation as they awaited the arrival of the two Dallas players. The five of them were all huddled around the van, waiting for Tyler and Jamie to walk out of the airport.

As the two players came into view, their expressions were very similar to Sidney and Evgeni's. "Hey, I thought Sid and Geno were already here," Alex whispered into Dylan's ear, Andre chuckled because he had caught it too.

"Hey boys!" Dylan was the first to greet the grumpy Benn and smiling Tyler.

Tyler elbowed Jamie and they both smiled in unison. "Hey!" They said, forced enthusiasm was heard in Jamie's voice.

"Oh! Don't worry, it gets better here! It really grows on you..." Sidney said with a genuine smile, he had grown to love the mansion he had been living in for the past three days.

"Oh I'm fine with being here." Jamie started, a yawn escaping his lips. "I'm just tired from the sleeping pills Tyler slipped into my drink," he gave Tyler the death stare.

Tyler threw his arms up in the air in defence, backing away slightly.

Dylan's mouth dropped to the ground, "I thought you were joking!"

"I thought you were being nice! Buying me a milkshake..." Jamie trailed off, crossing his arms over his chest.

Tyler laughed, dropping his bags on the ground, "you were so out of it going through security!"

This resulted in everyone shaking their heads, doing their best to stifle their laughter. "Hey! I got him here, now didn't I?"

Jamie scoffed, "barely! You walked off the plane without me!"