[ twenty-one: "i'll get ya to korea, don't you worry!" ]

"COLTON?" Dylan's voice rang throughout her room as she closed the door softly to her room.

The young girl could almost see the boy smiling, "hey D."

The nickname automatically brought a smile to Dylan's face," C. How are you? How is your grandma doing?"

Colton seemed to ponder the thought for a moment, nothing but silence from his end. "Uh- well she's not doing so good, she's kinda all over the place when she's awake. Half the time she's not responsive." Sadness dripped from the boys words, Dylan could tell he was trying to act okay, but she knew him well enough to know he was far from that.

"C, I'm so sorry. I-If I could do something-"

"There's nothing to do. The doctor told us we'll just have to wait and see." Dylan had no idea what to say to that, luckily he kept talking. "You know whats funny, though? She keeps bringing you up. She wants to know how you're doing, and when you'll come back over for dinner again." Colton chuckled at the last part, making Dylan laugh as well.

When Dylan and Colton were together, the summer before, they had taken a trip to visit Colton's grandmother. It was no secret that after the dinner the three had, his grandma absolutely loved Dylan. When she found out they were no longer 'together', she had immediately hit Colton softly, angry that they had ended things.

"S-should I maybe come out, and see her?" Dylan asked, worry evident in her voice.

Colton replied immediately, "no. Although both grandma and I would love that, the boys need you in Washington. Speaking of that, you're doing amazing."

Dylan's cheeks instantly reddened. Almost anything near to a compliment from Colton making her drop her gaze to the ground, her cheeks flushed. "Thank you, I-I'm a little on the fence about our latest video."

"Are you kidding?! That was the best! Haven't you seen all the posts? And all the articles!? They were saying Bettman's sure to crack and give in to you guys, I think so too."

Dylan nodded, moving to her bed where she sat down on the edge, playing with the sheets. "Thanks, yeah I-I just hope we're giving valid points and we're saying the right things."

Colton chuckled, "you're definitely saying the right things. Though I think you forget to tell everyone to smash that like button! And don't forget to subscribe!"

Dylan laughed, her heart swelling with happiness from Colton's words. "Thanks, C."

Colton's laughter died down, though his smile was radiating through the phone. "It's the truth! You're doing amazing, Dyl. I mean you all are."

"That means a lot, thank you. I miss you!"

The St. Louis player sighed, "I miss you too."

"You know, theres lots of space here with us, you co-"

"I can't leave her, Dyl." Colton stated simply, Dylan dropping her head, knowing he was right. "But hey, I'll promise you one thing; I will visit you this summer. I will see you. And if not this summer, I'll make sure to come support you at the Olympics."

"You'll be there too," Dylan smiled.

Colton snorted, "we both know thats not true; but thanks for being sweet."

Dylan flopped back onto her bed, letting her head sink into the pillow. "Hey, who's calling the shots around here?"

Colton chuckled, "clearly you."

She smiled, "exactly. I'll get ya to Korea, C. Don't you worry about that."