[ thirteen: "over my dead body!" ]

"ALRIGHTY, WE'RE JUST GONNA GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT." Dylan started, smiling at the camera, though it was a smile warning people not to mess with.

"We want go to Olympics," Geno stated.

Alex spoke next, "and we're gonna do whatever it takes to get there."

"Not just us, but everyone wants to see NHL players go to the Olympics." Tavares explained. "Not convinced Mr. Bettman?"

"Ask anybody," Tyler added.

"Mcdavid? Yeah, ask him, I'm sure he'd like to go score a few goals in front of the whole world," Toews smirked.

"Yeah, and that guy Patrick Kane? He'd like to kick his captains ass," Patrick laughed, giving Jonathan a light shove.

"Jack Eichel."

"Oh and that kid Auston Matthews, him and Eichel might be okay together."

"Why not throw T.J. Oshie on a line with them?" Andrew shrugged.

John smiled, "aw wouldn't Connor Mcdavid, Steven Stamkos and Tyler Seguin make a cute line?"

Andre smiled sweetly at the Tavares, "the cutest!"

"Oh man, wouldn't that just bring in so many fans? Jack Eichel against Connor Mcdavid oh and featuring Sidney Crosby and Patrick Kane." Jamie said like it was nothing.

Dylan smirked, turning her attention from the men to the camera, "and thats just Canada and America. Wouldn't you just love to see Evgeni Malkin and Alex Ovivechkin take on Nicklas Backstrom  and William Nylander? Oh and that kid Laine, it'd be cool to see what he could do."

Everyone nodded, Carey looking directly into the camera, "we have so much talent in our league. For us to go on a worldwide stage and represent our countries, our sport, means everything to us. For you Gary, and the rest of the NHL not to respect our desires after we put our blood, sweat and tears into this league, is just plain disrespectful and outrageous."

"We make so many memories and it's so much fun. The day after the Olympics are over, we can't wait to go back. Having to wait four years is painful, but now possibly waiting eight, is just down right- bullshit."

"These players are in their prime, let them go and show what they got well they still got it," Sidney pleaded, his voice was level but his eyes were desperate.

"Hell, Crow might not even be here in another four years," Quick stated seriously, nodding his head.

All the boys nodded their heads, not saying anything, Corey included. "Hey! Wait!" He exclaimed once he comprehended what was just said.

"He's right though. Let Jonathan Toews, John Tavares and Connor Mcdavid be on a team, well they still can. Four years is a long time," Carey quirked his eyebrows, staring the camera down.

Corey spoke next, "we're all aware of the fact that we could get hurt, but we don't care. We want to go, so we should be able to go."

Quick walked forward, going as close as he could to the camera. Bending down so his face was in the frame, he inched closer and closer. "We know the consequences, but we don't care. We're gonna stop at nothing, absolutely nothing to make sure we get shipped on a plane to South Korea. "

Dylan walked over, bending down to Jonathan's level before pushing him out of the frame lightly. " So chose wisely, Bettman. Because I'm gonna promise you one thing. Over my dead body are these players not going to the Olympics."