[ twenty: "you need us more than we need you!" ]

"WE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM YOU, Mr. Bettman." Alex growled, clearly unimpressed.

Carey smirked smugly, "and we did not like what it said."

Dylan smiled sweetly, her hands behind her back as she looked at the camera, "so you're probably not gonna like what we have to say."

"We know that you said, NHL players most likely won't go to the Olympics..." Sidney stated.

"So that leave non-NHL players," Evgeni finished for his teammate.

Drew spoke up next, happy he finally gets to be in a video. "We told you, we'd do anything to get to the Olympics, nothing's stopping us."

"We know there's consequences," Corey added.

"But we're not afraid to face them." Alex stated, his face stone cold.

"We're all in, and we're gonna do whatever it takes to get to Korea, and that means even if we have to go against your wishes." Steven nodded, a blank expression on his face as he talked.

"If you do not send us to the 2018 Olympics, we will go on strike, and we will go there ourselves. We're not afraid of you Bettman." Quick smiled, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Not agreeing to let us go to the Olympics will do you more damage than sending us. I'd think wisely there Gary." Toews spoke confidently, his voice booming and clear.

"We aren't afraid to go on strike and not start the season with our teams. And we know our respective teams will support us in this decision," Patrick explained, staring the camera down.

"We don't necessarily like you, but we do feel the need to warn you," Jamie said, his voice emotionless.

"If you don't listen to us, if you don't send us to Korea," Tyler took over, then letting Mark speak next.

"All hell will break loose."

"You thought it was already bad?" Andre asked, his head tilting to the left slightly.

"You're in for a real treat," Andrew finished.

Just like the last video, Jonathan stepped forward, walking up to the camera and squatting down, like he did last time. With his face in front of the frame, Quick smiled evilly. "You said you think the Olympics need the NHL more than the NHL needs the Olympics?"

"You're wrong," Alex stated flatly as Dylan took a few steps and bent down to Jonathan's level, beside him.

Once again, Dylan pushed Quick out of the frame lightly, grinning wickedly. "We know, you need us, more than we need you."