Chapter 2: Letter

Lexi pov: "Micheal we need to talk and be honest" I said while  microwaving some hot pockets for breakfast. "About what" Micheal wrote. "Do you see a future with me we've been together  near a decade and you haven't hinted that you wanna marry me some day and every time I try to bring it up you change the subject" I explained calmly despite tears streaming down my face. Micheal pov: Oh shit, what do I say. "how's your day" I  wrote my nerves taking the best of me. " This is exactly what I meant  can't you see this is killing me Micheal I don't wanna be in the dating stage forever it's clear you don't see a future with me I love you but, I don't know of this is gonna work out" Lexi screamed. She want to walk away and I grabbed her arm to stop her. "Don't touch me" Lexi said  her voice with disappointment and anger in her voice.  Lexi jerked her arm out of mine and went to our bedroom. What have I done?  I facepalmed myself and sighed. I grabbed my knife and went and killed some teenagers what I do best. Three hours later  I returned home. All of Lexis stuff was gone.  Panic took over  me and I looked all over the house even the basement. It felt so empty without  Lexi.  I headed to the kitchen to make something to eat  . I popped a few pizza hot pockets in the microwave  and got a bottle  of beer.  Then, I noticed a letter on the table.  My mind telling me she left you you lost her dumbass my heart saying this is a sick joke she's playing on me.  Unwillingly I picked up the letter and it read Dear Micheal: I love you with all my heart you know that but, I can't do this anymore.  It seems like we're  just going in a endless circle that never ends and I want out . I know you're probably mad and upset with yourself but, don't be.  Some people just don't wanna take the marriage step and that works for them not for me.  I want a happy marriage with kids running around  and having family night watching Disney movies snuggled up with the family dog.  I love you just remeber that Micheal love, Lexi.