Chapter 3: Retreat

I pulled  into a gas station and shut my truck off.  I pulled my phone out and texted Rachel and Jason on a group message.  Lexi: Hey you guys can I use The camp as a retreat  since no one is there and I need time away  Rachel and Jason: Sure but explain later.  Lexi: Okay thanks just don't kill me lol  Rachel sent laughing emojis so did Jason. I laughed and turned my phone off   and went in the store. I grabbed some dr.pepper and a bag of Funyuns  and 3 12 packs of beer.  I also grabbed a few other groceries since, I was gonna be there a few weeks.  I paid  for my things and the woman bagged it up and I left the store. I put the stuff in the passenger seat and drove until I got to Camp Crystal lake. I parked in the secret spot where  Me, Rachel park when we come here.  It's hidden in camouflage so when Jason kills someone the police won't suspect someone stays here.  The dogs can't pick up the scent either so that helps. I went to my cabin and put the food and drinks in my mini fridge  and got changed  in my bikini. I went out to the dock and got in the water.  I swam around for a hour and got bored of swimming . I will admit I do miss Micheal but, I couldn't  take  it anymore.  I took my phone out of my shorts pocket and turned it on.  I texted Rachel about what was going on and sighed.  I saw 50 Missed calls from Micheal and 20 texts.  My stomach grumbled and I wrapped myself up in my towel grabbed my clothes  and went to my cabin. I heated up some mac and cheese  . The cabins  we stay in are also concealed off so, we can have reassurance the cops won't find  us.  I finished  eating and laid in bed. I was so physically and mentally exhausted I fell asleep right away.