Chapter 7: The plan

Micheal pov: This is all my fault . If I wouldn't have been so scared of her saying  no  she wouldn't be gone and she would be safe. She would be with me. "It's okay  Micheal we know she's alive and safe and where she is well get her out of there"  Rachel  said.  I guess she read my facial expression.  I smiled great fully at Rachel and grabbed my knife. "It's a small yellow house in the woods it's a good bit of a walk but,  we can  go together and I'll distract them and kill them off while you break in the back door and find Lexi" Jason said.  I nodded and Jason grabbed his machete and I had my knife In my hand.  Jason pov: "I love you take this gun for safety " I said. "I love you too babe" Rachel said.  I smiled and kissed her  . She kissed back and We left.  Micheal and me were on different sides of the trees but,  was still in each other sight.  I heard a blood hurling scream and recognized  it as Lexis.  I crept up and saw a hill Billy trying to force lexi into a barb wire fence trap.  I busted the door down  and they jumped up to attack me.  I powered my machete and sliced all of their heads off.  I heard the back door bust down and knew it was Micheal.  They had somewhat forced Lexi into the trap and blood was all over Lexi.  I was amazed she was still alive  honestly.  Micheal pov: I mean to Lexi and tried figuring out how to get her out of this trap. "Try backing out slowly" I said.  She couldn't hardly move and was stuck in the trap.  "Watch the door Micheal and kill anyone who comes near here I have an idea and Lexi be perfectly still " Jason said.  I nodded hesitantly leaving Lexi's side but, I trusted  Jason.  A truck  pulled up and 4 deformed hill Billy's came out. One had an axe, arrow, a knife bigger then mine.  The one with the knife tried throwing it at me but, unfortunate for him he had terrible aim. I killed him the one with the arrow and knife. I heard a machete  sound off and ran back into the house. Jason had cut the trap. Blood was everywhere. "Baby stay with me " I said  picking her body up carefully.  Lexi smiled weakly at me and her eyes closed. "Baby no don't" I said. "Let's get to camp fast " Jason said. I nodded and we ran like hell back to the camp. I put Lexi on the first aid table and tried feeling for a heart beat or pulse.  There was nothing no heart  beat or pulse.  Nothing at all.