Chapter 5: Home sweet home

Rachel pov: Boy I was exhausted from the long trip. Every second of every moment was worth it though. I would do it all over again . Jason brought the stuff  in our cabin and dropped the stuff ."Babe why did you " Then I gasped.  "Welcome hone you guys I missed you" Lexi said. "You're the best friend ever " I said hugging Lexi  . Lexi pov: I hugged back smiling and said "same to you " Jason hugged me and I cut the cake so we could each have a piece. "Tell me all about your honeymoon "  I said excitedly.  They laughed and started telling me what they did on their honeymoon.  I was happy for them don't get me wrong but, I wish that was me and Michael happily  married.  I shook my head to get that thought out of my head.  Today was about them. I couldn't make it about me. If I did that would be rude and selfish.  The night soon came to a close as I went to the pier and sat down. I played with the necklace Micheal has gave me with his initial on it.  I sighed heavily as I heard twigs snap. "Jason is that  you" I asked carefully.  All I heard was silence filled with more snaps by twigs.  It didn't sound like an animal either.  Suddenly, someone appeared behind me and I tried to run but, not in time. "Rachel Jason Help" I started to scream but I was hit was a aluminum baseball bat.  Then, I was out cold.