Chapter 1

I wake up and find myself on a couch. The woman sat next to me, she looked at me and smiled. "Hi" she responded. I waved to her and hugged my Willie tight. She seemed worried but how would I know? "Can you even talk" the woman asked, I wanted to shake my head yes but I didn't, I shook my head no. I could but it was hard. Another girl came in, older than me but not older than the woman. "Hi" the girl waved, I waved back. The woman sigh. Did I do something? My stomach made a weird sound and the woman looked shocked, "When was the last time you ate?" She asked me, I just shrugged my shoulders. I looked around the house, my eyes were amazed. The woman picked me up and sat me at a table. The girl came back smiling at me, "My name is Amilia and mommy's is Susen" she said sounding very happy. I smiled and her eyes lit up. "H-h" I made weird sounds trying to say hi but I couldn't. I remember people trying to teach me to read, I failed though. Susen set a bowl in front of me and Amilia each, it was macaroni and cheese. I sometimes had to eat it at the orphanage.

   She fed it to me which I didn't know if I liked but I wasn't fussy about it. "What's your name" Susen asked me. This scared me, what do I say? Should I say my name that people gave me? "M-m-moo-moo-moon" it took me forever to get it, "Moonl-moonli" I was cut off by Susen saying "Moonlight?" I shook my head yes. I'm glad I didn't have to say it all. Susen sighed again and continued to feed me. After she looked at me up and down, "Your clothes are filthy and destroyed" Susen said "Come with me Moonlight" she grabbed my hand and led me to a pink room. She opened a drawer and pulled out a pink dress with pink roses all over it. "M-m-mi-mine?" I asked, "Of course" she said. I walked to the bathroom and changed into it, it looked pretty. Susen brushed my short dark brown hair and put a big big bow in it, I didn't like the bow and Susen saw that. She took it out. "You look great" Susen smiled, "Th-tha" she cut me off again, "Your welcome".

I know Amilia disappeared to somewhere, I didn't know where. "Amy, come here!" Susen yelled looking up, I looked up too but I only saw the ceiling. I don't understand somethings. Amilia came down some stairs I didn't see at first. "Yeah, mommy?" Amilia asked, Susen held my hand "We've got to go to a psychologist for a little so come on" Susen said leading me out to her big fast thing, what's a psychologist? "Hop into the car" she said as Amilia followed. Car. That's what it's called. I'm learning more as I'm with my new family, well I hope their my new family.

Amy sat by me in the car. Amy looked at my Willie,"Is she yours?" She asked me. "Y-y-ye-yes, yes" I said slowly. "She's a cute panda" Amilia smiled. Willie's a panda? I smiled back to be nice but the more I was with Susen and Amilia, the more life got confusing. I never knew any of this, cars, rain, pandas? Lots of things I didn't understand. I got sleepier and sleepier the more I was in the car until I fell asleep. Later after that Susen woke me up when we were where we were supposed to be, don't have any idea why we're here. I still am thinking about what a psychologist. Never heard of it. Now I sighed as Susen carried me into a building.

   I got ready for what might happen.