Chapter 3

This time in the car I didn't fall asleep so I got to see the world around me. It wasn't raining thankfully. Amy and I look at fluffs in the sky, I saw one fluff and held my Willie next to it. The fluff looked like my Willie, "those are clouds" Amilia said over my shoulder. Clouds. I love clouds, they're pretty. The sun was going down so the sky was pretty too, pink and orange. "Do you want a drink from Shell girls?" Susen asked me and Amy. "Cherry Limeade?" Amy requested.

What was Shell? How would I know what was at Shell? "Okay Amilia, Moonlight? What would you like" Susen asked me. I shrugged, "let's go in together then" Susen got out of the car and opened the door for me. I liked going to different places. I walk in Shell and see so much food, I look around the other corner, more food. My eyes widened in awe, more food I've ever seen in my life. Not even the orphanage had this much food. "What would you like" Susen asked. "Anything" I asked, she nodded which made my eyes shine. This was amazing to see all this, I felt spoiled already but to others, this probably isn't amazing at all. I didn't want anything really do that made Susen worry but in the end, I was fine without anything. I knew the day was soon over, not too much happened and I slept a lot. I had a family now, Amy and Susen and of course Willie. It looked like life was all better now. We got in the car and I fell asleep again, at the orphanage, we didn't sleep much so I loved sleep. Amilia shook me to wake me as we just got back to the house which to me seamed like almost nothing happened today. We went inside, I opened the door - since all I carried was my Willie and Amilia and Susen carried a lot inside - I wondered if everyday is now going to be like this, going to a doctor, sleep, go to a gas station, then sleep again. I didn't know. "Follow me Moonlight!" Amilia smiled and walked up stairs, I followed her. There was a door with something on it, probably words. I wouldn't understand what it said. Amy opened the door and I figured out it was her room and in her room was a dog, a big dog. "That's Belle" Amy smiled as I looked shocked at the dog, I never got to meet one in person. Belle licked my face and made it wet which bothered me but I had to deal with it. I for once, kinda laughed.

   The outside grew darker and darker and Susen said it was time for bed. We got a air mattress for me to sleep on in Amy's room, Amilia went to sleep and once she did I got the blankets off and ran to the window to look at the Moon. It was my favorite thing to look at. Belle slept on Amy's bed. Susen later came in the room and it scared me, I didn't know she was coming in. "are you watching the moonlight? I bet that's how you got your name,right?" She asked. Now I know where I got my name, I got it because I love the moonlight. I nodded and started to look at the Moon again. "Time for bed" Susen said, I didn't want to but I did what she said, I always do. I laid down again, Susen kissed me on the forehead and said,"good night"

   The day was over