(9) Inhaler twin.( One shot)

You sigh as your breathing became too difficult. You reached into your fanny pack and pulled out your Inahler.

You took two pumps from it and noticed a pair of eyes staring at you from the distance. You look up from your book, a little to see who it was. They looked away before you could really see who it was. You tap your pencil against your textbook. You were in the library studying for your upcoming history exam, but it seems like you couldn't focus at all.

" Dude. Stop. No. I'm, Ric-" it was cut off by a " Would you stop being a fucking pussy. Just go and talk to her" You heard. That last statement was obviously from Richie Tozier. Also known as Trash mouth Tozier. You couldn't help but blush, at Riche's words. Was this unknown kid really that nervous to talk to you?

" Eddie- Come on!" he pulled Eddie by his arm.

" Do not fucking--" he was cut off by a "shhhhh" from the Librarian. "

He dragged Eddie over to you and ypu of course looked up from your textbook. A smile had landed on your face. You liked Eddie. You always have but you didn't know if he liked you back, so you didn't invest too much into liking him.

" Hey toots!" Richie said with a huge grin oh his face and he winked as well, making it even more awkward.

You blush again. " Well, I am going to leave you two kids alone. I hope..... he paused. I am making the right decision. Please use protection" he chuckled.

Eddie gave him one of the biggest death glares ever.

" Shut up Richie!" he said.

He threw his hands up in defense and chuckled before winking at you again and leaving the library.

" Well..." he said, unsure of what to really say. You could tell he was nervous, and you found it adorable.

" I got an inhaler too. you smiled. I know how it feels to get teased because of it"

********************

And done! Now, would you all prefer longer or shorter for one shots?