How they try and make you feel better

This was requested by Mayajefferson89

Richie-

He would crack way too many jokes.

He would then realize that you're so upset. He would stop talking and let you do all thr talking.

He would sit there with you for as long as you wanted and would cuddle with you.

He would remind you that you were going to get through whatever it was amd that he would help you through it.

Eddie

Would be sad that you're sad. He wouldn't understand how anyone can make you sad. You're amazing!

He would hug you and rub your back and let you know that you're going to be ok

He would play with your hair a little bit.

Stan

-At first he wouldn't underSTANed( I know I'm cringy😂) why you're crying. He thinks it's over something silly, but when he finds out why you're really upset, he talks you through it.

- He would cuddle with you and tell you soothing things to help you calm down. Most likely bird stuff( lmao)

Bill-

-He would sit there next to you and hold your hand.

- He would only talk if you wanted him to. Same as he wouldn't make you tell him anything.

- He would kiss you softly and wipe away your tears.

Ben-

- He would be sad that you're sad.

- He would give you a huge hug and cuddle with you.

- He would make you some tea, hot coco.( whatever drink you like)

Mike-

-He would listen to you talk and give his best opinion on whatever you needed.

-He would remind you that he loves you and you're amazing and beautiful.

- would let you pet the horses on his farm

Bev-

- If someone else made you upset she would be pissed( Greta if it was you, Honey you best be running out of Derry) she would be super mad and eventually confront the person.

- She would cuddle with you for as long as you wanted.

- She would remind you how beautiful you are.