Sleepover( not like that ya nasties)

Bill-

-He would be super excited!

- he would rent lots of movies and buy lots of snacks.

- You'd both convince yourselves for the past week that you would watch something super scary, and at the last minute you'd switch to comedy.

- You would fall asleep first and he would admire how beautiful you looked for a little while.( not in a creepy way. A cute way. Lol)

Mike-

- You would go to his house.

- He would let you pet the animals on his farm for like however long you wanted to. He finds it adorable that you love his animals so much!

- You both would watch a Scary Movie. You'd be cuddled up next to him.

Richie-( oh lurrr)

- He would come to your house.

- He would bring some of his comics, board games and movies.

- He would want to make out. A lot. A lot......

- He would say that  you were going to fall asleep first. But he did...

- Yall would make jokes for like hours.....

- Stan

- You both would spend the day at the Quarry and the go off and do some bird watching.

- you would then go to your house.

- You both weren't into horror, so you picked a romance movie.

- You both are all cuddled up together.

- The movie is really sad, and you both start crying. Stan won't admit he's crying. He says there's something in his eyes.

- Eddie

- He would go to your house. He would convince his mom that he was going to Richie's house.

- Comes to your house with sugar free candy (lmao) obviously his mom won't let him have regular.

- You both ditch the sugar free candy and eat all the regular candy.

- you both watch horror( I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch. Lmao) Nah you both watch comedy.

- He fell asleep first.

Ben-

- You both drink tea.

- Talk about books and the Derry History.

- Plays a bunch of board games.

- Cuddled up together.

Bev-

- You both go to your house.

- Gossip about people you hate for hours. Henry.... Greta..... That random ass bitch.......

- You have a dance party.

- you both cuddle, and she plays with your hair(awww)