(12) Truth or dare( Bill)

Richie smirked as he sing song called out the phrase " Truth or dare" to Bill. If you got picked by Richie for anything, good luck. Bill silently cursed himself in his head for once again agreeing to this. He noticed though, that ever since Y/N joined the losers club, Richie's dares got less immature on the scale of running outside with nothing but your underwear on, to telling your crush you liked them. However, he didn't know that you liked Y/N. He couldn't! The only person that you told that you liked Y/N was Stan. And Stan has always kept secrets since the first grade.

Bill sighed and paused. He knew that if he picked truth, Richie would make him admit something embarrassing. But if he picked dare, it could be worse or less. " Dare" he said, a little hesitantly.

Richie gave that look of you are so going to regret your decision. He smirked once again, but this time the smirk never left his face. It stayed plastered on there. " I dare...... You and....." he paused it making Bill's heart flutter in his chest a little out of nerves. Come on Richie! Just say it already! Bill thought.

" You and Y/N to go play seven minutes in heaven" he smirked clearly proud of his dare.

Stan's eyes darted to Bill's and Bev's to Y/N. Y/N only told Beverly that she liked Bill. Both of them then sat there.

" Seriously Rich" Eddie rolled his eyes. " Can your dares become any more immature?" he asked.

" Shhhh Eds" he said patting the top of his head, which earned a " fuck you" from Eddie. Richie then preceded to wink and respond with " Anytime, anywhere" he chuckled.

Y/N's face blushed red as she made eye contact with Bill.

" Y/N w-w-we d-d-d don't have to if you d--d don't want to" he said rather rushed. He was afraid that she'd reject the dare, because she didn't want to kiss him. He was already preparing for rejection.

"A dares a dare" she smiled. She stood up and took Bill by his hand softly leading him to the closet. " Have fun" Richie said. Stan then smacked him in the arm." Ow Stan, only Eddie is allowed to smack me." he smirked winking at Eddie.

Bill let himself be pulled to the closet. They entered and turned on the light that was in the closet. He looked around the room in a panic matter and then back to Y/N" Really. Y-Yo-You do-don't have, t-to-"

Y/N leaned forward anr kissee Bill softly on the lips.

Bill paused and hesitated, but he then kissed back Y/N passionately.

Y/N pulled away from the kiss with a smile on her face. " I like you Bill"