Kairi

I was isolated from the whole school. I never talk to anyone because of it. Even if I tried I would be bullied. My main bully is Siefer. In fact he acts like he hates me. Until one day the popular girl stuck up for me. Her name is Kairi. I start walking to class until Siefer walks up to me. I stand my ground and didn't even bother moving.

But that was a mistake. Never stick your ground unless you're to brave to do so. Not me. Otherwise I would have said some shit by now. He maneuveres through the people in his way and got close to me. I pull my books closer to me. He pushes me against the lockers with my books falling down and my hands above my head. No one cares to look.

"You're the one girl I haven't picked on today. Instead of beating you up or calling you a slut I'm gonna do something more fun," he says as he puts his knee up my leg a little. I was afraid. I don't want him to be my first of anything. I look away from him. Why isn't anyone doing anything?

"Go fuck yourself, Siefer," I regret it. A lot.

"Such a naughty girl. You should have known better," he starts to kiss my neck. I whimper. I don't want this. I try to kick him away.

"Hey, Siefer. What's wrong with you?" The guy gets pulled away from me. I was in shock. No one bothers to save me from bullies, I feel heat rush up to my cheeks. I see a girl standing in front of me. She has red hair, blue eyes, and is wearing a pink shirt with a pair of jean shorts. I didn't know what to do.

"Go away, Kairi.b Why are you sticking up for a nobody?" Then she looks at me. She smiles. I feel like this is some type of prank.

"A nobody huh? Well, Siefer that makes us a nobody if we are going to deal with her. Or even talk to her. Or kiss her. Am I right?" She has a smirk on, now looking at him. He scoffs. Then he walks away with red cheeks and fisted hands. Leaving me alone with this girl. She turns to me with her left hand out.

"I'm Kairi. Your name is, (Y/n) right?" I nod and pick up my books before I shake her hand into mine. Then she kept it in place. I look up at her with a befuddled look. I try to take my hand out of hers, only for her to pull me along with her.

"Where are we going?"

"Skipping class for now," I look at her again. This time more afraid. I only skipped once.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"Just once." I notice we went into the bathroom hall and stay in there. (I can't exactly explain it but did anyone have a door to the entrance of the bathroom and then the bathroom itself? I don't know but we had that in my middle school.)

"Are you new here?"

"Nope. I've been here for a while now."

"Then why bother saving me back there? I don't see the point of it. No one cares so just leave me alone." She pulls me in the bathroom and pins me against the wall. What's with people pinning me against something today? Is it like a tradition thing? Pin Y/n against a wall, a fantastic thing to do.

"Don't say such things. I actually find you beautiful. Now, tell me why do people ignore you? I mean I seen you in the halls mostly and we only have a couple of classes together."

"People ignore me because they want to. Now if you seen me before then why help me now?"

"You never noticed?"

"Notice what?"

"I tried talking to you before. But you leave early or you stay to late. Or you have your nose in a book. But I tried to talk to you millions of times," I was in shock. I didn't know what to say so I kept my head down. She smiles.

"Now I want to be friends with you. But every time you say something negative I get to do whatever I want to ya'. Okay?" I smile and nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been friends with Kairi for a long time now. But... I have been getting these feelings for her. I've been pretty distant from her because of it. I've been trying to figure it all out. She texts me and I say I'm busy. She comes over and I say I'm busy. But today. No today was different.
I hear a knock on my door and I go answer it.

Usually no one comes over here. Except Kairi. Speaking of Kairi, I see her on the other side of the door. I open it and she walks right in, standing in my living room with hands on her hips. I gulp. I close the door behind me and walk up to her. "I'm kinda busy today I'm sorry I can't hang out-" I get interrupted with her throwing me on my couch. Then she gets on top of me. I feel a slight pain on my back.

"You being busy is bullshit. What have you been doing that makes you busy hmm?" She straddles me and put my hands above my head. I blush. I couldn't think of words to say to her, I was to embarrassed. She looks at me seriously, with her ocean like eyes. Her hair color is probably the color of my face. She leans down closer to my face, then went close to my ear. I can feel her breathing down on my neck.

"Now you going to tell me what's going on?" I blush. I shake my head no. She smirks and I became slightly afraid. She brings her face closer to my neck with her lips slightly touching it.

"You sure?" I nod. I didn't want to tell her that I like her. I feel her lips on my neck and I feel her starting to kiss and suck on it. I moan and try to get out of her grip.

"Kairi stop. Please stop," she stops then looks at me. I feel like I was being played. But it's Kairi. She wouldn't do something like that to me would she? Nah. I don't think she can. She isn't heartless.

"I see. You don't like me the same way do you? I should probably leave," I widen my eyes, and before she got the chance to get off, I pull her by the collar of her shirt into a kiss. I'm not good at kissing someone for the soul purpose that I never did. So she took the lead. She licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth for her. She stuck her tongue in and roams around my mouth, claiming it. I moan and pull her closer. We pull away for fresh air.

"I do love you. That was why I was distancing myself. I wasn't sure if you would love me back."

"You idiot."

"Am not. I'm not failing school," she rolls her eyes and laughs.

"I love you too."

Word count: 1167

Same as the other chapters.