Leon

Somewhat important, so please read.  If not that's okay. ☺

A/n- this is the first Leon oneshot I've done.  Don't know his back story to much, and I haven't wrote any lemons in a while.  So this might be shitty.  I'm also doing this in modern AU.  It's more comfortable to write.  Someone a while back wanted a Leon lemon oneshot.  Originally I wasn't going to do it.  But I decided why not.  But if you request FF characters I don't know of, then I'll say no to.  I'll do FF13 or only Kingdom Hearts.  I haven't played much FF because I don't know if we have all the games.  I'm sorry if this turns out shitty.

"Leeeeeon," I call out his name as I poke his cheek.  He's been denying me what I want for hours.  And I'm not giving up.  I don't see any flinching or any sign of annoyance being showed.  He's just watching TV.  I groan and sit on the couch.  I huff out in frustration.  "Leon!  I want a baby!"  I pout and cross my arms.  What's so interesting on the TV anyways?

What brought this on?  Well I saw cute baby clothes in the store.  Then I saw everyone else with a cute adorable baby and I'm sick of being the good aunt.  Everyone's else's kids show me I can take care of a kid.  But now I want one.  But it takes two to make one.  Should I just adopt one?

"Fine, I'll just adopt one and have someone fake your signature."  No response.  I do whatever he wants whenever he wants.  But he doesn't give me a baby?  It's not like he's going to take care of it or anything.  I start whining like a child and I take the remote out of his hands.  I turn the TV off and throw the remote out the window behind me.  He can get it himself.

"I'm done with you asking for a baby."  I finally got a response!  Not the response I was hoping for, but he isn't dead!  I get up and go in the kitchen and grab my car keys.  "Where are you going?"

"Be logical.  If I can't adopt a baby, or if you won't give me one, I can make one with someone else.  You might want to reconsider my offer!"  I shout at him.  I'm really not going to go make one with someone else.  I'm not like that.  But I want to get it though his stubborn skull of his.  We've been married for three years and I don't have a baby.  I don't care if it's dream shit.  Planned or not.  I'm not that type of person either.  All I wanted was a kid.  But what do you expect from him?  Everything you expected for him to be.  Leon.  I don't mind him being Leon.

But now that I think about it.  Is he shy?  Hm... I'll have to tease him later.  But if he didn't want to have sex with me... then why did he marry me?  Does that make any sense?  Maybe I'm missing something.  What am I missing?  He works a lot.  Maybe he's just tired?  I know I'm pretty pushy with him.  Should I go back and apologize?  Hm, I'll wait an hour.

Leon

I took my exhaustion out on her.  But she's been pestering me about a baby for a whole fucking month!  It's not that I don't want to have it with her.  But I'm exhausted.  And besides, it's to embarrassing to even think about.  I can't do that stuff.  I shake my head and sit on the couch.  It hurts when your own women just said that she'll sleep with someone else just for a baby.  Should I try calling her?  Is her car still here?  Nah she didn't go anywhere.  She's to loyal.  But she's been pestering me about it.

But did I do anything for her either?  I get up and start pacing.  Well to answer my question, of course I did.  I bought her food, I always buy her pads, and that's embarrassing enough.  I let her tease me and I work.  But do I work to much?  Maybe I should call her.  I go to the kitchen and pick up the phone.  I dial her number and hear it ring on the other side.  She doesn't pick up and I frown.  Only to see her car still outside.  So she hasn't left yet has she?  I go outside in the parking lot and go to the car.  I hear something bang against the wheel.  I frown and walk faster.  I see her through the window and see her face.  She looks like she's struggling with something and she bangs her head on the wheel.  So that's what I heard.  I knock on the window.