They Find Out You're Pregnant Part Two

Demyx-

I've had my assumptions.  The morning sickness, my eating habits changing, my emotional outburst.  I definitely have suspicions.  I haven't told Demyx yet.  I wanted to make sure.  So I went and bought this stick thing.  And here I am, in my bathroom, peeing on a stick and waiting for minutes to give me my result.  I wonder, why do you have to pee on a stick?  How the hell does it give you a result?  I shake my head.  After a while the stick showed a positive.  I believe on the box it says that if it's positive you're pregnant.  And the stick says positive.

Well, this is fanfuckingtastic.  Awesome.  I mean, I'm happy.  I know Demyx will be happy.  But what about our leader?  I honestly don't think we're supposed to be feeling or supposed to have kids.  I frown thinking about it.  Well here it goes anyways.  I throw the box and stick out and wash my hands.  I get out of the bathroom and see Demyx sitting on my bed.  Well that was easy.

"You've been in there for a while."

"What are you doing here?"

"I was worried.  You've been distant on me and I followed you.  I see you're behavior also changing."

"What are you suggesting Demyx?"  He became eerily silent.  I know what he's suggesting.  But he's so wrong.  I sigh and walk towards him.  He looks away from me.  I grab his cheeks and make him look at me.  I look at him with hurt.

"I'm not.  Okay?  Honestly.  I was worried about something and I wanted to make sure before I told you."  He looks at me confused and raised a brow.  I placed one of his hands on my stomach and look at him gently.  His eyes widen and he stands up off my bed quickly.

"You're serious!"  I widen my eyes and shush him.  I close my door and and put a finger on my lips.

"Yes.  I'm serious.  And I don't care what Xemnas says.  I'm having this baby."  I look at him and see that his face holds so many emotions.  But one emotion was obvious.  He was afraid.  Demyx was always afraid of things easily.  And sometimes, he can be a bit cowardly.  And honestly, if he leaves, I don't blame him.  I don't understand why he is this way, but some men are.  But I wish he would say something.  I don't know what's going through his mind even.  Honestly it hurts me.  But I've been strong and independent long enough.  So I really should be used to this.  I hear a knock on my door and I open it.  It was Marluxia.

"What do you want pinky?"

"So mean N/n.  I was wondering if you want to go on this mission with me-... Hey what's wrong?"

"Huh?  What do you mean?"

"You're crying."  My hand reaches up to my cheeks and see my fingers wet.  I was crying.

"Oh... I'm fine.  I guess it's unconsciously.  I mean us nobodies don't have feelings right?  But to answer you're question I'll go on this mission."  I grab my black coat off the hook and I grab my weapon.  I was about to head out until I feel a hand tightly grab my wrist.

"You're not going." I look at him surprise.  Huh?  I get pulled in and the door gets shut.  I'm so confused.  What just happened?  I look up at Demyx who has a serious face.  He takes my coat and my weapon out of my hands and sets them down where they originally belonged.  He takes my hands and puts his forehead against mine.

"It's my job to protect you.  I'm not going anywhere."  I feel this warmth coursing through my body and I smile.  I wrap my arms around him and bury my head in his chest.

Joshua-

I look at the stick.  I was frozen in place.  I can't believe my eyes.  When the hell?  Then again, we were never careful in the first place.  Not once.  I throw the stick away and lean against the sink.  How is he going to take this?  I get out of the bathroom and head back inside the counter area.  I look through the item shop and see if they have any asprin.  I let out a aggravated scream.  No asprin.  They have potions that can save your ass, but they don't have any for headaches!  I let out a sigh and head out of the shop.  I bump into a wall and fall down.  Or, more like person.  Walls don't laugh.