Yoonmin

Strawberry
~~~

"Suga-hyung and Jimin-hyung's haircolors are like fruit." JungKook spoke outloud. Everyone was sitting down relaxing on the floor of the practice room. Jimin and Suga sitting next to eachother against the wall while the rest formed a circle with the two shorties connecting.
"Jimin-hyung is a orange while suga-hyung is a blueberry." JungKook stated. Everyone began to either giggle or look towards Jimin and Suga all attention to the two that were sitting next to eachother.
"True," responded Namjoon. He then scooted closer to the pair and continued speaking.
"You guys are like humans with fruit heads."

Everyone began bursting out laughing,
"I guess you could say their a pear." Jin started and everyone stopped laughing only to laugh again at the silence.
"Now I feel like Truth or Dare only to dare you two to eat oranges and blueberries." Tae announced. Even though they didn't dare anything related to fruit, they decided to play anyways.
"I dare Jin-hyung to stop eating more than us for a full week." JungKook ordered. Jin was shocked causing the members to giggle, however Jin was not happy.

"H-HOW?! I WOULDN'T SURVIVE!!!" Jin yelled.
"That's what you get for almost having us run out on food!"
"I do the shopping, don't I?!"
"Still!"
"FiNe!" Jin yelled stopping the argument.
"BUT IM NOT TAKING ANYMORE DARES SIMILAR TO THA—"
"Shhhh! Suga-hyung is sleeping!" Jimin whisper shouted with a sleeping Suga on his shoulder. Everyone stayed quiet cursing whispers out loud but secretly was awwwing at the cuteness of the pair.

After the sudden notification of the sleeping Suga and continuing the game in whispers, Jimin was barely receiving any truths or dares and decided to fall asleep aswell and slept peacefully with Suga, following the same breathing pattern and flow as Suga and soon, falling asleep with Suga, resting his head ontop of Suga's. The rest of the group didn't notice until a little while after when J-hope was going to ask Jimin but noticed the state.
"I'll get the blankets." Jin suggested and got up to pick up some of the members jackets that were thrown while practicing on chairs and used those as blankets to put over the two.

"There. Now, it is just me or are they a couple?" J-hope asked with V adding on,
"Ya, they've been acting a little too close lately."
"Haven't you seen? They've been hugging behind everyone's back. I guess I was the only one that noticed." Namjoon responds. Just as they continued their conversation about the ship and when the group became slightly louder and louder then Suga suddenly wakes up, glaring at them in dissatisfaction for being disturbed in his sleep, but feels weight lying on his side with something heavy resting on his shoulders.

Suga's face became absolutely red and blocked everything and everyone else away from his view and ears and paid all his attention to the mochi lying cutely next to him. Suga looked and examined all Jimin's features, drifting from his soft skin and adorable expression when sleeping to his sweet lips he desperately wanted to touch with his own. He kept staring at the cutie until he leaned in and pecked a small quiet kiss delicately onto Jimin's head. Suga then began to play with Jimin's soft blonde hair and smile to his adorable Jimin.

Suga began to pull Jimin into a more comfortable and closer embrace before realizing he wasn't alone with the smol mochi and looked up to see the quiet members staring at the two. They all smirked and said,
"Ooooooooo" in sync which woke up Jimin. Suga was in panic mode and began to feel Jimin shift around since their new position was Jimin resting on Suga's chest with Suga wrapping his arms around the smol hyung. "Suga.......... this isn't the time for making out... lemme go we need to find the rest of the gro—..." Jimin paused and saw that they were tucked in blankets and was sleeping right in front of everyone.

"MAKING OUT?!" "ARE YOU TWO DATING?!" "CALLED IT!!!" Was all the two could piece together over the yelling of questions. Jimin being embarrassed, raised the blankets up to his chest and pressed harder against Suga nuzzling his face in Suga's warm chest. Suga then glared at everyone hugging his sweet angel in a tighter embrace as the protective lover he is and everyone just stopped and grinned with the word fanboy all over their smiles.

"Jimin! We're sorry, but you should've seen Suga's reaction to you sleeping with him! He was as red as a strawberry!"