Yoonmin

Lightly
~~~

"Babe. How much longer?" Jimin whined. He was was standing outside the dorm room and in the hallway, on the phone to Yoongi. Suga spends a lot more time on his music rather than anything else which upsets Jimin a lot. However Suga loves Jimin desperately, and tries to fit his music and his boyfriend in one day as well as everything else.
"A little longer." Suga said on the other line. Jimin groaned quietly and looked up to the boring ceiling contemplating whether to tell him or not...
He told him.

"Why do you spend more time on music than me? Did I do something wrong? Or are you careless?? I have to wait for you all day because I love you to bits and it breaks me to know you don't bother coming home earlier, even just for a day." Jimin mentioned, now curled up in a ball on the floor with his back against the wall. There was no response. Jimin started to tear up knowing that Suga probably never even realized, which broke Jimin more.
"Jiminie, look to your right." Suga instructed.

Jimin sighed and put his phone slightly away from his ear and cocked his head to the side as he looked towards his right. Then he saw something that made him feel warmth and love that swarmed and wrapped his sadness to send it away. Jimin dropped his phone and stood up, his hair slightly messy and his eyes puffy and teary with died stains of where the tears fell.

"Yoongi..." Jimin said. As he ran towards Suga standing infront of him with his arms open ready for a embrace. Jimin ran into Suga's embrace and hugged him.
"You idiot. You finally listened..." Jimin whispered. As he wrapped his arms around Suga's neck and Suga did the same to Jimin's waist.
"Of course. I love you, that's why." Suga replied kissing Jimin on the lips full of sweetness and passion. Jimin giggled through the kiss and let his tears run down his face and stained on Suga's shirt.

Suga chuckled.
"My shiirrrrrt~." Suga whined. Jimin playfully punched his shoulder in response.
"Hey babe, it's okay. I'm here now, I'm changing my schedule. While we're having breaks in the practice room between dances, I'll spend those aswell as laying in bed in the mornings for my music. For now on I will be in your embrace more." Suga said, making Jimin smile through his tears more. Suga petted Jimin.
"Let's go change and go to sleep." Suga suggested and Jimin nodded.

They made their way back through the hallway and into their dorm where they both changed clothes and made their way to Suga's cleaned and comfy bed for the both of them to sleep together with.
"I love you." Jimin whispered.
"I love you too." Suga whispered back and planted a kiss on Jimin's forehead.