Vhope

Hickeys
~~~

The gang sat on the clean beds in the dorm room. Everyone but the two lovers new about Jhope and Vs relationship. It was only their thing and not anyone else's, so why should they know?
"Um... Tae-hyung. How did you get those hickeys?" Jungkook asked, pointing at a obvious get clothed hickey. V and Jhope chocked on their water. Sending the rest to glare at them.
"J...hope?" Jimin asked. Jhope practically pale managed to just studded his way through a single word.
"Y-y-yes??" Jhope asked, face flushed.
"Oh my god please tell me you didn't give V those hickeys." Jin said sighing.

Jhope was too red and embarrassed by their state to even slur a single letter and instead, roughly shook his head as a 'no'. But no one believed him.
"Liar." Suga said chuckling.
"You've two have been going at it? Seriously. When did you even get the opportunity to do such stuff?" RapMon asked.
"Last night, in the dorm's bathroom." V stated.
"Busstteeeddddd~." Jungkook teased and RM punched him in response.
"Babe, I think we're caught." Jhope stated.
"YA THINK?!" V said sarcastically.

"If you didn't fuck me in the bathroom we wouldn't be in this state." V said cockily.
"Your getting it." Jhope protested.
"When and where?" V asked smirking.
"Enough. We're leaving you two fuck in this room. We'll go to another dorm room of ours." Jimin said dragging everyone away. The couple didn't end up moaning or fucking he entire time, but instead, took he chance to be sweet and cute.

The peaceful couple intertwined their hands and laid on the bed with V resting his head on J-hope's chest giggling every second as Jhope planted soft, sweet kisses all over Tae's head.
"Your such a cheesy boyfriend." V stated.
"I know you love me~."
"Mmm..."
"Cmon I'm not that bad."
V chuckled.
"Of course your not."

"I love you, hobi."

"Love you too baby~"