Namjin

(I purposely skipped Yoonmin because I'll be uploading a longer chapter which contains smut. You'r welcome ;))
Tickles
~~~

"C'MERE U LIL' SHIT!!!" RM yells. Jin giggles as they enter the purely lit, white room as RM yelled chasing him.
"What's going on?" Jungkook asked. Everyone else was already in the room and was having a normal conversation before being RUDELY interrupted (~ Suga 2017). Everyone else sat there and waited for Jin to answer, which was quite a while since he had to keep running around until RM ran out of breath to finally slow down and speak.
"I found a lil' looooovvveee note to someone~~" Jin swayed. Everyone started giggling making RM even more mad.

"Give it back! That has nothing to do with you!" RM yelled. Jin felted slightly heart broken. Jin has honestly fell in love with RM for so long and the only way to deal with this is to ruin him by showing everyone.
"No! This is payback!" Jin shouted back.
"For what??" RM asked loudly. No response. Jin looked down slightly but still energetic and loud.
"Ahem- 'Why the fuck is he honestly so handsome??? Like seriously. He isn't even joking when he calls himself that.'" Jin started. Everyone immediately knew who he loved but Jin. Jin was too frustrated and disappointed to realize.

"Stop!" RM shouted.
"'He is so cute aswell. If I could honestly kiss him and hug him tightly, I would've a long goddamn time ago...'" Jin continued. He was sorta questioning the similarities between the guy and himself. Then it clicked...

"'I love him so much. I wish Jin could finally realize how much...I...'" Jin slowed down. Processing what just happened. The room was silent and awkward. The five members that were innocent, left the two in the room. RM sighed while his face still red and embarrassed.
"I told you not to read it..." RM said. Jin was silent. He then stepped towards RM. RM accepted his fate, a slap or a punch or even a lecture would of been something he would've expected the most. Not this.

"You idiot. Instead of having me suffer, you could've told me." Jin whispered and began to wrap his arms around RM's back and hid his embarrassed face on RM's chest. RM took a moment to process everything.
"I loved you for so long. Why did you not tell me sooner?" Jin muffled. RM heard and chuckled, never seeing Jin so delicate in his arms. He stroke Jin's soft hair and planted a kiss on his head. Jin tightened his grip in response to hide his redder face.

"You're so cute~."
"Stooooop."
"Heh heh, okay~."

"ARE YOU TWO FUCKING OR CAN WE COME IN??" V yelled making Jin and RM laugh.

"I love you." RM whispered. Lifting Jin's chin and kissing his lips softly.
"I love you too."
RM walked out of the room and brought the gang back. They went upon their normal day and didn't talk about what happened.