Namjin

Lovey Dovey
~~~

"Ah, how dare you disrespect your elders!" Jin spat furiously as Jungkook made slick remarks about Jin's age again.
"I wasn't, hyung." Jungkook responded which only made Jin even more furious.
"Ya! You just did calling me old!!" Jin yelled.
"No I didn't, maybe your old ears are too deaf to hear." Jungkook replied making everyone laugh. Everyone was in a dorm room prepared to sleep if it wasn't for Kookie's careless words and Jin's aggressive response.

"See! How dare you call me old!!" Jin said.
"I didn't, I called your ears old." Jungkook said in a smartass tone.
"How dare you call my features old!" Jin spat.
"Guys stop it, we have a trip tomorrow, we need to rest." Namjoon spoke, causing everyone to obey and go to sleep.

The next day
~~~
Everyone was at their destination to preform their new song. Everyone but Jin was enjoying the entire moment being there. RapMon approached Jin that was tired and rested in one of the spare chairs of to the side during the break.
"Still worked up about Jungkook?" RapMon asked.
"Ya. He started doing it again!" Jin complained pouting, causing Namjoon to giggle at the slight cute expression Jin put on

"Hey. He's just experiencing the joy of being young. You would've done the same." RapMon replied.
"No. Back then I would've respected my hyungs!" Jin sighed.
"You made it sound like your 50." RapMon answered. Causing Jin to sigh even louder.
"Hey, don't be like that! When we get back we can tease how Jungkook can't do stuff because he's still a baby." Namjoon said in hope to get Jin to feel better. Which sort of succeeded.

"What do you mean by 'stuff'?" Jin asked with the most confused and curious face ever. Jin was thinking everything accept what would've happened next...
"Like this~" Namjoon answered giving Jin a kiss on the lips gently but passionately only for a few seconds. RapMon got up smiling and walked away leaving Jin to be a red faced mess.
"E-eh?! What was that???" Jin thought. Nothing would even describe how happy yet confused the elder was.

When they got back to the room Namjoon announced everyone to immediately sleep from how busy today was and excused himself to bed straight after. Jin did aswell completely still flushed. After awhile everyone but Jin and Namjoon was sleeping. Jin couldn't sleep when all he could think about was what happened. And RapMon just couldn't sleep. RapMon began to here shuffling and sighs from the elders bed and RapMon grinned.
"Jin, sleep with me." RapMon whispered opening his blankets up for Jin to climb inside.

"That's Jin-Hyung to you." Jin whispered back but got up and snuck into the warm bed and snuggled close to RapMon.
"You need to get used to these kisses~." Namjoon explained in whispers. Planting more kissing over the elder, the last one being on the elders lips.
"I know but still~ there embarrassing!" Jin whisper-shouted. Namjoon giggled softly pulling Jin into his embrace and Jin shifting to Namjoon chest and nuzzled his face closer.

"Love you, Jin."
"Monnie! It's Jin-hyung!"
"Shhh, you know you love me~"
"*sigh* yea, I do. Hehe."