Vhope

Bed
~~~

"Ya! It's so annoying! He always stays, practicing his heart out and never spends as much time with me!!!" V pouted to JungKook who sat by him on V's bed, while V was rolling all over J-Hope's now messy crinkled bed.
"Don't ask me for advice, remember, everyone BUT me is dating eachother. Maybe ask the parents. They'll know. Not me." Jungkook stayed.
"Well then why are you here?"
"Because everyone else is making out and I'm bored, and since I know Jhope arrives late, I wanted to talk to you. ITS BORRRRRINNGGGG!!!" Jungkook yelled.

"BE QUIET! We're trying to SLEEP!!!" Namjoon shouted in another room. He didn't mean to be angry, he was just loud because the rooms were separated further than normal.
"IF MY TALKING WILL BLUR OUT YOUR 69ING THEN I WONT STOP 'TIL I DIE!" JungKook yelled back.
"RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!" Jin yelled in response.
"RESPECT MY INNOCENCE!" Jungkook replied causing V to laugh his ass off.
"What's all this yelling about?" Jhope asked being all sweaty and but wide awake through the opening of the door.

"Babe! I need cuddles! You're always late and I get lonely! I need a make out session." V urged Jhope rushing to give his lover a hug.
"Well bye." Jungkook said leaving.
"And wear a condom. Oh and for the love of GOD don't make loud noises!" Jungkook finally said as he vanished into his own private room to probably practice drawing or dance routines. Instantly Jhope picked V up bridal style closing the bedroom door with his foot and carried V onto J-hope's bed.
"Awwww, You crinkled it again." Jhope said pouting.
"I missed you. Now c'mere!" V instructed lifting his arms up in a attempt to grab Jhope and pull him into his embrace, sadly it didn't work. He whined.

"Babe! I missed you!!! Come ON!" V said desperately trying to grab onto Jhope now sitting up to reach out for him but didn't work. Jhope chuckled.
"I'm sorry, baby. But you ruined my lover. You crinkled her up and now she no longer lives!" Jhope said in a dramatic sad tone.
"Babe! Stop calling me that!! te amo, pero ¿porque haces esto?" V answered.
"Just because you've been learning Spanish doesn't mean you can instantly say things that you know I won't be able to translate to! My own love betraying my vocabulary!" Jhope announced causing V to be actually hurt instead of thinking it's all just fun and games.

Jhope noticed the expression on his face and decided to pounce onto V planting kisses all over him. V giggled in return and attached his arms around J-hope's neck as Jhope slid down to Tae's neck sucking on every bit of his skin from his neck to his shoulders. Tae moaned lightly but then Jhope covered his mouth.
"Remember what Jungkook said?" Jhope teased.
"We'll continue this when we have the house to ourselves. Ok, baby?" Jhope asked. V pouted at the name.
"Do you have to call me that?"
"Yes~."
"Hehe! C'mere I want cuddles!" V ordered.

Jhope chuckled and laid on the bed with V, wrapping his arms around V's waist. Jhope grinned as V snuggled into J-hope's neck.
"Your sweaty. If you stunk I would've kicked you off and into the shower." V groaned.
"You asked for cuddles." Jhope chuckled.
"And I'm not letting go!" V stated tightening his grip but then loosened them as he yawned.
"Go to sleep baby. I'll wake you up for tomorrow and we can shower together." Jhope stated.
"Mmmh, Okay." V murmured.

"Te... amo..." V whispered before falling asleep.
...

"Love you too, baby."
~~~

te amo, pero ¿por qué haces esto? = I love you, but why do you do this to me?

Te amo = I love you