Chapter 39

Walking into the cinema there was the immediate smell of popcorn along with large flashing posters. The two glad that they're wasn't much of a cue as they took their place behind the other movie goers. 

"By the way."

"Yes!?" Peter asked suddenly, palms sweaty his nerves on edge.

"I like your new jumper."

"My new" he looked at his chest "what?"

Looking down at his chest Peter only just realized he was wearing a new jumper, a Star Wars one. Now thinking about it more he felt that the fabric was a little stiff having not been worn before and the tag was digging into the back of his neck. 

May had bought him new clothes for his very first date and he hadn't even realized. He looked up eyes wide at his own stupidity.

"I need to thank May when I get home."

"Why?"

"For buying me new clothes."

"What? You didn't realize you had new clothes even though you're wearing them."

He gave a small nod, causing (Y/N) to laugh.

"I couldn't choose what to wear and so she just threw some clothes at me."

"Looks like we both got clothes hand picked out for us." she chuckled "My dads had me practically do a little fashion show of what I planned to wear and then they'd be like 'what about that blue top' 'what about that nice skirt'? Till they finally both agreed on this outfit."

It was Peter's turn to laugh. And then it was there turn in cue. They got two tickets for the seven showing of Kingsman the Golden circle but when (Y/N) got her purse out Peter interjected.

"It's alright I've got it."

"No it's not fair if you pay fro both tickets."

"Trust me." he flashed a card that (Y/N) saw had the Stark logo on it.

Completely understanding (Y/N) let Peter pay and the headed to screen 3.

"So along with a fancy car, new washing machines and tumbler dryers the great Tony Stark also gave you a credit card?"

"Yeah. It's a card that lets me spend some of his money, he demanded I use it. And when I don't use it at least once a week I get emails asking why. I just usually use it to buy sandwiches."  

"A perfectly good way to spend money.

Meanwhile a certain cowboy and all fandom goddess had made their way through the cue and to the ticket counter.

"What did the guy with the Star Wars jumper just get tickets to see?" MJ asked the girl at the ticket counter.

The girl looked a little hesitant to reveal such an odd question.

"Why do you want to know?"

"We're following our friends first date." Ned said excitedly.

"Fair enough." she shrugged "They got tickets for Kingsman Golden circle. Would you like two tickets?"

"Yes please, two at the back." MJ answered.

Making it into the screen they were able to sneak past Peter and (Y/N) to their seats.

"We made it!" Ned whispered.

"Shhh!"

The two tired to listen into what the new couple were saying as they waited for the movie to start.