Avengers Infinity War

Hey Guys. Now please don't get excited as this is not an announcement of a new story that I plan to write based on Infinity war as this would actually be very tricky, and you would probably have to do several different versions to please everyone so that you can cover all the different groups the characters are split up into throughout the movie.

But anyway for a few days now people have been commenting on this book that they've been to see Infinity War, and a huge thank you to all of you for not giving away any spoilers #ThanosDemandsYourSilence

And I will confirm from the comments that you will need tissues, I don't usually cry whilst watching movies, I've even been titled by my friends to have a 'heart of stone'. But this was very hard hitting considering we've had ten years to get to know and love the set of characters.

So I thought I'd tell you all my personal experience of going to the theater as it was rather funny. Me and my friends got there in good time, I left and lost my umbrella on the bus, and I got an over priced oreo milkshake as it was a special movie. I watched the movie, raged at the endless adds and then cried, a lot....

But then as you all know at the end of most Marvel movies you'll have the black screen with the line '_____' will return'. The next point could be seen as a slight spoiler but it isn't really as it is blatantly obvious having watched the movie or not.

At the end of this movie after the post credit scene, which there is only one of this time and not until the very very end, this time the final line read 'Thanos will return'. And at reading that line without hesitation I said fairly loudly in a movie theater that was full of only about 20 adults:

"Fuck him!"

As soon as I said it I new everyone in the theater snapped there heads back to look up at me but hopefully I acted casually enough so that they couldn't tell who out of me and my group of friends had said it. But yeah, Thanos made me so angry that I entirely forgot my manners, remember I'm British, and disregarded everyone's preference for hearing swear words and cussed Thaos' name. Without hesitation.

Now I just want Deadpool and Ant Man to be here so that I can have a laugh again.

This chapter was also prompted by @Mcdoodlez04 There's my answer after I went to see it ^^

I have such a large headache now from crying so much so I'm drinking plenty and I also saw the Deadpool 2 trailer, cannot wait and I'll probably post another chapter like this come this time later the month XD