You are loved {5}

It was after practice.

The team seemed so much better with Hinata around. He told them why he hadn't come back, leaving out some personal details behind. He told Daichi and Suga almost everything separately, which makes sense. They are like the two dads of the team so I mean who could argue.

But, there's been one qualm buzzing around all over my mind since the hospital incident:

But I had to tell him how I felt.

Now.

If I didn't tell him, I would just feel more torn inside. Plus it's not like there is no chance of him liking me back. I mean he kissed me on the cheek not too long ago what else could that possibly mean?? And it's not like he went 'no homo'. So that means full homo!! It's gotta be full homo!! Unless... maybe he doeSN—

Nonono nOne oF thAt bUllsHitTerY tOdaY. I jUst gOtTa piCk uP tHe bAllS tO dO iT

Hinata's Perspective

I'm walking along, headed home.

After the talk with Kageyama I felt much better, I honestly did. I mean, it was kinda scary how much o trusted that guy... there was one issue that stemmed from that though... I now know I really liked him. Like a lot a lot. And... there is not a chance he could like me back.

I was so stupid for kissing his cheek at the nurse's office!! The hell was i thinking?!

...What if he thought I was weird?...

"Hinata!" I hear.

I turn around and see Tob—KAGEYAMA. HIS NAME IS KAGEYAMA DONT CALL HIM TOBIO WE AINT THAT CLOSE.

"Oh hey." I manage to say with some sort of composure on the outside.

"Um, I-I have s-something to say t-to you." He says, very abruptly and mechanically. He stopped walking completely so I stopped too. I look over and study him: his head is down, but I can see his cheeks and ears are pretty read. He swallows and chuckles awkwardly as he looks up but avoids eye contact.

Was he nervous?

"Ok, what is it then?" I ask, an eyebrow raised as I tilt my head to the left slightly .

"Uh, um, heh. Erm."

Haha—seeing kags like this is kinda funny.

"Do you have something to say or not?" I taunt, enjoying the temporary power of nerves I seem to have over him at the moment.

He looks at me straight in the face, his eyebrows knitted—see I can't tell if he's angry, nervous, sad, excited, or scared, cOz his face is all distorted somehow. Kageyama really does have some facial muscle control...

"Ok, here goes." I hear him shakily say, before inhaling sharply. He hold his breath for a second, and immediately bows in a 90*angle while saying,

"Ithinkiminlovewithyou"

Haha, why is he bowing like that, this is so fun I love this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait.

Wait what??

Wat??

WHAAAAAAAT?!?!

My cheeks heat up furiously as I fumble for words. I?? Did he just?? Did he mean that?! Was this guy for real?! I'm?? This cANT be happening right?! I'm dreaming!! HahaAa I'm dreaming!! But Kageyama is standing right in front of me, his bag falling off of him as he's stuck in this 90* angle bow and I—is he...is he serious??

"Erm..." I choke back any emotions threatening to come out right now. I chuckle a little in both relief and happiness and blink back tears of feeling overwhelmed.

"I -t-think I f-feel the same..."

He looks at me. I look back at him.

My eyes lock onto his, and it's almost mesmerising... I mean, I told you his eyes were really pretty, right? But I had no clue that if I looked at them deeply enough the world would stop spinning and everything would go still and that the only sound I'd be able to hear was the booming sound of my heart pounding in my chest.

I said it!

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH I ACTAULLY SAID IT WTF AND HE LIKES ME BACK WTH OHMYGODOHMYGODOHHHHHHHHSHIIT?! I feel a buzz of excitement crawl up my spine, making me laugh. I feel so happy right now!! I think my mind had a spasm with all of the conflicting emotions I felt today and I started to cry. I desperately wipe back tears, not wanting to give Kageyama the wrong impression.

I see him fumble like an idiot through my blurry vision, making me laugh harder.

"It's okay it's okay!! I'm just..." i sniffle as I do one big wipe to get rid of most of the tears staining my face,

"I'm really happy right now." I give him the biggest grin I ever did done so this past few months, and it felt really nice to do that...

It was too quick for me to register, it was almost like a blur. I was too dazed with my blood rushing through my veins somehow I managed to blank out. But his warm breath tickled my lips. My heart fluttered. Holy shit we're really close. Like distance wise close. Oh my go—With my left hand resting on his chest, and his hand on my cheek, I feel his warm breath mix with my own as he hovers there, not even centimetres apart. It's like he was teasing me, and I may have well fainted then and there. I felt a finger brush against my almost fixed hand. My index finger reached back, and linked my hand with his.

I felt electricity dash through the tips of my fingertips, up my arm, past my shoulder, and seeping into my whole body, making me shiver, but really warm at the same time. 

With my heart still drumming in my chest as if it were about to break out of my damn rib cage, he leans closer. And closer. Until our lips are practically touching.

Oh my god.

Ohmygodohmygod. Heart please don't give up now. I can't die in his arms right here can I? That would just be really sad. And disappointing.

Our lips finally lock and I feel another jolt of this electrifying feeling run through my lips and past my heart, but this time striking the butterflies in my chest.

My heart now thundering; it's at the speed it is just after we finish a match, but it's different. This time, my heart feels light and heavy at the same time, and this time I feel like I'm floating, and my limbs are all shaky, and I can barely breathe, and oh my god this feels amazing. I try my best at not dying, but honestly, I wouldn't be able to tell you if I did a good job of that or not.

It feels fantastic. Like it's the best thing that has happened to me in these past six months. Heck, even this past year.

I feel a shy tongue slide over my bottom lip, making my eyes flutter open for a split second as I let a small breath out. I...have never done this before... I mean, I've never kissed anyone, let alone.... have a tongue in my mouth... do people do that these days?? I mean, I've seen them do that in movies, but how does it wor— I give in. How could I not? When his tongue slipped passed my lips and brushed against my own it felt really good, so how could I not give in?? I got the hang of it within not even a few seconds, and I close my eyes again, enjoying the moment we're sharing.

Our hot breaths mix, and I slide my hand from his chest to his neck, trying to bring him as close to me as possible.

I need more of him. This feels so nice. I don't want this to ever end. I want to savour every moment of this. I love his warmth. His scent. His voice. His eyes. His everything. If I really listed everything I loved about him it could literally become a novel, so I'll save it. I just love him.

I'm really not alone anymore, am I?

That's.... that's nice to know.