Y A L L

OK A Y. EVERYONE. I—

When my pervey and uncreative 13 year old self had the brilliant idea to write this fic, I didn't think it'd get this much attention at all. SO. UM. THANK YOU?!

I decided to reread it and BOI IS IT CRINGEY— THE STORYLINE AND THE MANY MANY PLOTHOKES AND THE LACK OF DESCRIPTION AND JUST THE  B A D   W RI T I N G was apparently enough to motivate me to edit it a little bit and at least make the writing quality better. I'm gonna be honest, I hate the plot of this, and I think there are a lot of flaws in it. I tried my best to make it more entertaining and less cringey, but there's only so much I can do....

I'm just really thankful everyone seems to have enjoyed reading this, and no one has left any mean comments despite my very bully worthy shitty writing. If you read my fix before and see this update, reread it. P l e a s e. If you want to... but honestly it's worth it. My writing is so much better and I edited this in like 2 hours when writing the original shitfest took me like a whole evening.

And if you're new HEY IM GLAD I SAVED YOU FROM TEARING YOUR EYES OUT HI ITS NICE TO WELCOME YOU TO THE FAMILY.

that's all, coz I need to go to school, bUT anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing support!! Again!! Coz it really means!! A lot!!

Ima tune out now, so please drink water, have whole and sustainable meals throughout the day, stay safe, and be kind to each other my lovelies!!

Bye!! :D