The Cute and the Fuzzy

Mike was terrified. It was only 3 AM, and his nerves were shot. He was jumping at every little noise, startling at every little touch of air on his neck. Then, he heard a laugh. Freddy! He thought. He rushed to shut the door, but he knew he would be too late. But when he looked, there was no one there. Puzzled, he reopened the door. Then he felt something climb onto his shoe, and he looked down. A little Freddy Fazbear was sitting on his shoe. But it wasn't terrifying. In fact, it was...cute. It didn't seem to want to hurt him. So he let him stay.

The next one he saw was Bonnie. Again, he looked outside, and when he saw nothing, looked down and saw a little purple bunny staring at him with adorable eyes. He stayed too.

Chica was no different, and when he looked down, she was pecking his shoe. Too adorable! He thought. Chica joined Freddy and Bonnie. The last one was Foxy. Foxy ran down the hall and into the office. Mike looked down. The little pirate fox was too cute, a far cry from his counterpart. And for a little while, everything was OK. Freddy and the others watched the cameras with him.

"I thought this was going to be scary. But you guys are so cute! Maybe it won't be so bad." Then he heard Freddy's laugh. It was awfully close.

"They're right behind me, aren't they?"

( XD )