Balloon Boy Is Annoying!

Jeremy looks over his camera tablet thing for the umpteenth time and sighs. He wonders when things will get exciting. He only had to fend off Toy Bonnie, and then even TB stopped paying attention. It was sooooooooooooo boring. 

Just then, he heard a laugh. It was one of those really annoying ones you find at carnivals. "What the - " he said, and then looked over his tablet screen and saw an animatronic shaped like a fat kid with a huge balloons and a sign that said - you guessed it - "Balloons!" go figure. The kid just stood there and laughed. Jeremy tried to ignore him, but the laughs were just so annoying! And, for some reason, he couldn't use his flashlight or the vents anymore. Finally, he just looked up and screamed, "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, YOU ANNOYING WEIRDO!" BB just laughed and stared at him. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and threw the flashlight at BB. BB just shook it off. So Jeremy, finally going crazy, ran out of the office - and straight into Withered Foxy. Foxy made a grab for Jeremy, but he just slid under Foxy's legs and continued running. He then hid under a table and waited. Eventually, Toy Freddy came into the room, followed by Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica. "Where's the night guard?" asked Toy Chica. "Well, last time I saw him, he was running from Balloon Boy." said Toy Freddy. "Balloon Boy has been quite useful in driving the night guards insane with his laughter." said Toy Bonnie. "Tru Dat." said Toy Freddy. Jeremy had heard enough, and he dashed away. Soon, he was being chased by every animatronic in the pizzeria. He screamed, "BALLOON BOY, I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!"

Back in the office. Balloon Boy was doubled over with laughter. He enjoyed driving the night guards insane. It was one of his finer points. And for the rest of the night, the sounds in the pizzeria varied from thumps of feet to crashes as various things were knocked over. And Jeremy had one big mess to clean up at 6 AM, before his boss came home.

XD