Christmas At Freddy's

Jeremy was confused. Where were all the animatronics? He only really viewed the music box camera nowadays, because he didn't have time to look around the pizzeria. But because it was so quiet now, he decided a little peek wouldn't hurt.

He flipped up the monitor and switched to the Game Area after winding the Music Box. Then his eyes popped out of his head. This is what he saw -

He then shut it down and peeked over

He then shut it down and peeked over. He had heard faint laughter and music through the hallway, but he thought it was Balloon Boy or something. Never would he have thought the animatronics would be celebrating Christmas! He leaned back in his chair. At least he was safe.

***MEANWHILE***

All the animatronics were having a big party. And yes, Balloon Boy had been invited. It was Christmas, after all. But one thing was missing.

About halfway through the party, Withered Freddy said, "Hey, this is a nice party!"

"Yeah!" Toy Freddy agreed.

Then Mangle popped up. "What if we invited Jeremy?"

The room went silent. Mangle blushed a little and said, "I mean, it is - "

Toy Bonnie interrupted. "That's a great  idea! That's what this party has been missing this whole time! Like you said, it is Christmas. Peace on Earth, goodwill toward all!"

Everyone agreed that what Toy Bonnie said was true. Then the Puppet went to get Jeremy.

***MEANWHILE***

I was just winding the music box when the Puppet randomly came in. "AAAH!!!" I said, "I thought I wound the - "

The Puppet interrupted him. "I'm not here to kill you, silly! It's almost Christmas! Why don;t you come join the party?"

I thought for a moment. The Puppet was being sincere, and it was Christmas. "Sure! Merry Christmas!" 

"Same to you!" said the Puppet, and then both of them went to join the party.

The next four hours were full of laughter and joy, and when it was 5:3o, everyone had to clean up. All too soon, it was 5:55, and everyone was wishing each other Merry Christmas.

"Merry Christmas!" "Merry Christmas!" "Have a Merry Christmas!" were the resounding words, and then everyone got back to their places as the 6 AM bell rang, and Jeremy went home feeling happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

CMW