Luke Skywalker vs. Springtrap

This is a random crossover I made up! And it's the Luke from A New Hope. :)

There is serious fourth wall breaking here lol

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Luke Skywalker took a job at Fazbear's Fright because he was dared to. And, because he wanted to find out if there really was a corpse in Springtrap because reasons. So, he went to talk to the manager. For some reason, the manager said, the guy that had been working the past four nights was found dead one morning, of unknown causes. The manager was visibly nervous when he said this. Luke wasn't though.

So, that night, in Night 5, he went to work. When the clock struck 12, he was ready. Flipping open the security cameras, he went to find Springtrap. He found him on Camera 9. Man, he looked ugly as heck. Then, a little red warning appeared in the corner of the monitor. Ventilation Error.

"Already?" Luke said as he flipped to the maintenance panel and rebooted the vents. But when he put the monitor down, he saw Springtrap just outside the window. "HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST?" Luke screamed.

"Because the writer put me here." he replied

"The writer?" asked Luke.

"CedarMoonWren. Y'know, the person that has created this entire book?"Springtrap said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world

"Wait. So this is a book? And we're both just characters?" Luke asked.

"Yep. And now we have to fight, I guess. The title does say 'Luke Skywalker vs. Springtrap', after all."

MEANWHILE, IN THE REAL WORLD...

CedarMoonWren was typing out the story of what happened when Luke Skywalker met Springtrap. Then, she decided to put some fourth wall breaking in it.

All of a sudden, there was a "poof", and then a magical wizard appeared.

"Who are you?" Asked CedarMoonWren.

"The Fourth Wall Wizard. And I am here to repair the fourth wall you just broke."

"But it's fun to break the fourth wall!" she replied.

"I have to fix it though." He paused, then said, "Did you ever hear of what happened when I left the fourth wall broken too long?"

"No." CedarMoonWren said.

"It was a terrible few years. from 1861 to 1865, various characters from Wattpad stories fought it out. OCs, TV show characters, Movie characters, other book characters..." The wizard sighed.

"Wait, that was the Civil War." She said.

"That's what all humans believe. I had to fix everyone's memories. It was so hard, I had to sleep for almost 5 years to recover!"

"Well, do fix the fourth wall, then." CedarMoonWren said.

The wizard said some random magical crap, and then...

MEANWHILE, IN THE BOOKWORLD...

Luke Skywalker and Springtrap were fighting. All of a sudden, both of them froze as the wizard's magic worked on them. Then, time went backward, sending Springtrap back to Camera 9. Both Luke and Springtrap's memories were back to normal, and Springtrap didn't know this was a book. Neither did Luke.

Somehow, Luke survived, and at 6 am, he went and found Springtrap sitting against the wall. He opened the costume, then wished he hadn't. There really was a corpse in Springtrap.

He shrugged and went to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.

MEANWHILE, IN THE REAL WORLD...

"All fixed!" The Fourth Wall Wizard said.

"Thanks!" said CedarMoonWren. "Bye!"

"Bye!" Said the Fourth Wall Wizard, and disappeared.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, man that was totally random. XD