Pizza Simulator

A guy was trying to keep all the salvaged animatroics out of the office place, but he made too much noise. His equipment was as loud as heck. Then he got an idea.

The first thing he did was let Salvaged Baby get to him. Just as she was about to kill him, he said, "Check a mirror lately?"
"What?" She said. He gave her a mirror, and when she looked at herself, she was so ugly, she died. And so that is how Salvaged Baby died.

The next one was Salvaged Funtime Freddy. When he was about to be killed by Freddy, the guy said, "What I'm saying is a lie."

Freddy hesitated, then said, "Well, I - if what you - you're saying is a l - lie, then that means you are - are lying about lying, but you are a - also being truthful about ly - lying, but that doesn't make sense be - be - because you were lying ab - about lying..." Then Salvaged Funtime Freddy's head exploded, because he could not comprehend the paradox. And so that is how Salvaged Funtime Freddy met his end.

Lefty was next. Because Lefty is a big jerk, the dude just pulled his head off. Dead Lefty. >:)

The last one was Springtrap. Springtrap was gonna be hard. But not too hard.

First he Lured Springtrap into the office. Then he said, "You're so ugly, you're the reason Slenderman has no face."

"Yeah so?" Asked Springtrap.

Seeing that wouldn't work, the guy tried this. "OK. If you can answer this question, you can kill me." Springtrap, not being an idiot, said, "I'll kill you anyway." And so, the guy just bopped Springtrap on the head and put him through the printer because reasons. And that is the story of Dumb Guy in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzareia Simulator