The Fourth Wall Breach

One day, Bob was playing FNAF on a random computer that he found in the woods. But his mother had always told him not to play FNAF on a random computer in the woods. But Bob didn't listen.
Little did he know that that was the Fourth Wall Wizard's computer, and now he had broken the fourth wall. Now the characters of FNAF were sentient.
"WE'RE ALL CHARACTERS IN A VIDEO GAME?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHH" Screamed Bonnie. Freddy stood there, his small bear mind unable to comprehend the idea of a fourth wall. Chica was saying, "Yay! I get pizza!" Because Chica wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Then again, neither were the others.
"Hey! That was mean!" Foxy said after reading the text above.
"Wait, how'd you know what I wrote?" CedarMoonWren asked. She was on her computer, playing FNAF.
"Because the fourth wall is broken, mate!" Foxy said. "Now we know our existence is..."
"Please don't finish that." Said Golden Freddy. "That's too deep for us."
"I've gotta fix this." CedarMoonWren said. "Oh Fourth Wall Wizard!"
P O O F
"Did someone say my name?" Asked the fourth wall wizard. "I was at the shoe store ordering pizza!"
"PIZAAAAAAAAA" screamed chica.
"Let me guess." The fourth wall wizard said. "The fourth wall is broken again?"
"Yep." She said. "I think someone named Bob broke it. He stole your computer."
"I WILL KILL THAT (these words have been eliminated to keep the story PG.) AND GET MY COMPUTER BACK AND FIX THE FOURTH WALL ONCE AGAIN!"
"You do that." She said. "Good luck! And hurry up, I need to pass the 5th night."
"You don't need to be doin anythin, Lassie!" Foxy screamed, before she shut the door on his ugly face. 
Then the Fourth wall wizard found Bob and killed him. His mom wasn't too sad. She was a bad parent anyway. The FWW got his computer back and fixed the fourth wall and life was good again.

The end.

Or is it...