the MEGA-exciting news you've been waiting for!!!!

Hey lovelies! <3

Want to hear something super awesome?

Turns out Ash is real!! I found him in IKEA but couldn't afford him:(((

Okay yeah, bad joke lol, sorry >.< now that I've got your attention though...I have some big news!!!

But first of all, on a personal note I just want to say thank you to all of you for reading my story and giving me your continual support throughout all these years. Writing is one of my favorite things to do and it really warms my heart to know that there are people out there who value and appreciate this part of me and my life. It means so so so much to me<3 and I hope you all continue to enjoy my work and have fulfilling time while you read it!!

Okay, so onto the big news!

I'm getting published!!!!!!

I know, I know, I can't believe it either! (I asked my friend to pinch me to make sure I wasn't dreaming)(but then she slapped me so that was the end of that

I know, I know, I can't believe it either! (I asked my friend to pinch me to make sure I wasn't dreaming)(but then she slapped me so that was the end of that...). Anyway, this is just all just a real live dream come true. I've been writing since I was a little child and never actually knew what this day would look like, and now that it's here I'm just in disbelief. I'm so grateful, so appreciative, and so shook.

And this is all so much in part because of every single one of you and I'm not sure how to express just how grateful I am for it all! I wish I could give you guys something like, I don't know, a birthday cake. Or a puppy! Since all of that is quite impossible though, I've gotten you all something even better! (that's right, better than a birthday cake! Maybe better than a puppy? Depends on how much you like dogs lol)

So because I wanted to do something to show how grateful I am, I will be giving away never before seen content of Ash and Keira's story! Including ultra shorts, and a prequel. (no more boring nights without reading material for you! And yes, you'll get to see some real Ash's POV!)

Anyway, before I get off on a rant:

The book is going to be published NOVEMBER 25, 2017.

I'm still here and there on Wattpad, but my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing for copyright issues. (it's okay though because you'll get so much more in the published version!)

Also, there are a few awesome things that I'm SUPER excited about going on even before then:

My publisher is going to be holding a cover contest for Rooming With Ash! (say whhhaaaaaattt?)

Yes, you read right. That means that every one of you is eligible to submit a cover and possibly become the official cover of the published book! And, if you get chosen, your name will be put in the published book, and on the back of the physical cover of the book! (yes, your name will be on the cover of the book, which I think is pretty rad! If you happen to write, I would also be down to read/give feedback on a work of yours!)

There are a few guidelines for entering, but please make sure to send the covers to my agent at ftwagent@gmail.com by NOVEMBER 10, 2017.

Book Cover Guidelines:

1. Know that if we choose your cover you will get credit ON the physical cover and inside the book. This can actually help you a lot as a graphic artist and bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

2. You will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

3. You can not use any copyright images. You can use Royalty Free Images.

4. We need a high res format of the cover in JPG and Photoshop format, as well so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book.

5. Cover Image size should be 5.5 by 8.5 inches in 300 Pixels per inch resolution.

6. Hints....

- The cover has to look good when Amazon Thumbnail size. The idea is that people WANT to click on it when they see the thumb nail.

- The text needs to be readable.

- You should use only 1 font.

- The cover needs the title AND the authors name

7. The cover needs to have the Title ROOMING WITH ASH and the Author's Name ZEE KING visible.

8. If your covers wins we will do everything we can to use it. If it wins we will WANT to use it because that will give us the most future sales. BUT... You do need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example we might not be able to use the Photoshop file for some reason or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

9. Submit your created cover on or before NOVEMBER 10, 2017.

Know that submitting a cover is in no way mandatory, but I wanted there to be a way for you all to be involved in the launch since you've all have helped me so much in my journey to this point. <3

I'll also be keeping you all updated throughout this publishing process! And I know most of the time when people give updates on how a project such as this is going they tend to be kind of boring, so I will try my best to make these more fun!

I appreciate and love you all so much<3

stay true lovelies, and I'll see you in the next post,

Zee xx