Important Disclaimer

Hello friends,

Thank you so much for reading this story,  and as (I hope) you read in the description, this is an extended sample of Rooming With Ash--the full version of which, is now PUBLISHED and available for purchase on Amazon!!

--> http://bit.ly/RWAPaperback (link also in my bio)

I am keeping the first fourteen chapters available on Wattpad for the extended sample, but the remaining chapters have been taken down. And I know it sucks especially if you were in the process of reading it since I know new people start it every day, but I literally don't have a choice. Trust me I would rather keep the whole thing up if I could, but it's against Amazon's copyright policy and so my publishers aren't allowing me to. 

In attempt to give y'all as much as I can though, I've left up an extended sample (which is 14 chapters as oppose to the usual 5) as well as some other extras.

And I know that most of you will be super understanding and supportive throughout this excting and new process, and I'm so so so appreciative of that<3 But for those of you who will no doubt have spiteful things to say about what is actually an amazing opportunity for me as a writer, I have one thing to say to you:

Don't.

Just don't. It's not going to bring chapters back, I promise. And no, I did not forget about the wattpad community that raised me thus far, I literally love and appreciate all of my fans. You've helped me grow so much over the years and I would like to continue that growth. I didn't start out writing to end up stagnant--this is an opportunity for me to start a career in a field that I love (plus I'm a broke college student with loans to pay off too, so like, I need the income), and also an opportunity for me to produce more quality work for y'all. So, as Wizkid said, bad energy stay FAR AWAY!

I'm also going to take this opportunity to say please read my newer stories !! I'm very proud of them and the writing is a lot better, so if you like RWA you'll probably like C is for Caroline and Flowergirl even more;) Go to my profile to find them!

Anyway, I'm grateful you all even took the time to open this book, and I'm so thankful of where you've helped bring it. I am so humbled, and so excited to be embarking on this journey with all of you<333

thank you, thank you, thank you. So so much.

Zee xx