| chapter sixteen |

' they loved her more than anything '

"COME ON, HAILS. WE ARE GOING OUT!" The brunette's vampire sister barged into the quiet and dark room. Bella ripped the blanket out of her sister's grasp, dragging the girl off the bed.

"I don't wanna go!" Hailey whined, her hands clutching the bedsheets.

"You may not want to go, but we know you need to go," Alice exclaimed as she went through the humans closet while Rosalie stared at her mate with lust and awe. The girl was wearing a loose shirt that was pulled to the top, showing her cleavage while her shorts were lifted to the top, her round butt showing clear as day.

"Rosalie, help me." The blonde walked over, her fingers gently wrapping around the girl's wrists and pulling her up and quickly wrapping her arms around Hailey's waist as she leaned against the blonde.

"I want to stay in bed." Hailey whimpered, still not over the fact that her boyfriend died.

"I know you do, baby girl." Rosalie soothed, her fingers running through the brunette's hair. "But you need to get out of the house and continue living life. How do you think Xavier feels?" Rosalie asked, looking at the girl with a raised brow, a soft look in her eyes.

"Do you think he's proud?" Hailey shook her head, ashamed. "Do you think he is happy watching you be all sad?" Hailey shook her head again, and when Rosalie locked eyes with Hailey, she could see the determination swirling within. "You've got to live life because even if you think he's gone, he'll always be in your heart, his memory living on forever. So can you do that?" The vampire asked, her gold eyes staring into the hypnotising eyes of her mate. "For me?"

Hailey sighed but nodded, a tug on her heart telling her to do it. Rosalie grinned and helped her to the bathroom, removing her clothes and turning on the shower.

It took everything in the blonde not to jump the girl's bones, her body shaped to perfection. Rosalie placed her gently in the tub, worried that if she wasn't gentle and soft, the girl might break.

The blonde began to help Hailey wash herself, removing all the dirt from her body and hair. "There we go, that isn't hard now is it?" A tiny tug pulled at Hailey's lips as Rosalie begun to hum a song, putting the human at peace as she sat down while the blonde's cold, slender dings dug into her scalp, massaging it.

"Okay!" Rosalie grinned, the water turning off. "All done." The vampire helped the human out, lifting her and wrapping a towel around her body while she wrapped another one around Hailey's hair.

The two walked out of the bathroom, and Rosalie quickly closed the door, going at human speed since the girl didn't know they were vampires.

"Okay, let's dry your hair." After drying her body and hair, Hailey got dressed in her clothes with the help of Rosalie. Rosalie chose the outfit and allowed Hailey to put on her underwear before helping her into her jumper which she got stuck in.

"How do you even wear this?!" Rosalie giggled before slipping her hand underneath and grabbing the girl's elbow, pulling it through the hole for the arm. The blonde helped with the second and giggled once she glanced at the dumbfounded expression on Hailey's face.

Rosalie shook her head before sitting Hailey on the bed she's been sleeping in. The blonde brought out a pair of heeled brown boots and helped Hailey wear them, slipping her feet into them before pulling them all the way up and doing the same for the other leg.

Rosalie straightened Hailey's hair before the two left, Rosalie quickly changing into a pair of shorts that showed off her legs and a white top with printed flowers.

"There! All done."

The two walked down, Hailey holding onto Rosalie as her body felt weak as they climbed down the stairs.

Hearing footsteps, all the vampires in the room looked at the human who finally got up after a few weeks. Renesmee saw her aunt and grinned, running over to her and jumping into her outstretched arms, her grip on the human was tight enough for a child.

"I've missed you." She whimpered, her legs wrapped around Hailey's waist, the brunette smiling sadly.

"I know, and I'm sorry." She apologised. "And I'm not going to allow myself to go into a pool of depression. I'm going to live the life I am blessed to have with the family that has shown nothing but kindness to me." The Cullen's grinned at her statement, proud emitting off them while they all had smirk knowing that she was soon going to be apart of the family.