| chapter seventeen |

' they would burn the world if she asked '

A FEW MONTHS LATER and Hailey was back to her old, sarcastic and cunning self

A FEW MONTHS LATER and Hailey was back to her old, sarcastic and cunning self. The girl was better than ever and got healthier and improved with the help of Rosalie and Emmett.

The two vampires were always by her side, never letting her out of sight unless they need to.

"Come on, Rose! It's just for one night!" Whined Hailey, her bottom lip jutting out as she pulled the puppy dog face on her mate. Hailey didn't know, but it took everything in Rosalie not to submit then and there. The two were wrapped around Hailey's finger without her even knowing.

"Fine!" Rosalie huffed, and Hailey grinned, skipping around the room before placing a kiss on the blond's cheek before running out to find her beloved hybrid niece.

"Nessie!" The human yelled and gasped when she was greeted by her niece, who didn't look like her niece. "R-Renesmee?" She questioned as she gazed at the older girl, who looked about 18.

"H-hi, Aunt Hailey." The girl greeted sheepishly, rubbing the back neck. Bella and the rest of the family exited the house only to cringe when they saw that Hailey caught sight of the fully grown hybrid. Hailey turned around to see the whole family standing there with sheepish smiles. Half of them had their hands in their pockets and a sheepish look on their faces, eyes cast downwards.

"Somebody, explain now." The Cullen's sat in the living room with Hailey looking at them with a dumbfounded look.

"So you guys are vampires?" Alice nodded, a look of relief on her face as she finally wouldn't have to lie. "And Nessie's a hybrid?" Again, she nodded. "And I'm mated to both Rosalie and Emmett?" Alice nodded before freezing, the Cullen's all sat there shocked.

"W-what?" They never told her anything about the three being mates, but Hailey realised quickly once they explained about mates and blood singers.

The human smiled, winking before walking to her room. "I'm gonna change and go to the mall. You guys are welcome to join."

Hailey walked to her shared room, going straight to her closet. She left the door open, knowing that her 'mates' were going to come inside and talk to her about this whole thing.

"We need to talk," Hailey smirked inwardly, Rosalie's angelic voice confirming her thoughts.

"I know." The brunette stripped her clothes off her body, her lacy black underwear on full display. The two vampire's felt their eyes turn black as lust swirled in their eyes.

Grabbing her skinny black jeans, Hailey 'accidentally' dropped it and bent down, showing her curvy ass. She smirked once she heard to groans of pleasure. The human slipped them on, pulling them up and allowing it to stick to her skin before slipping on her grey knotted sweater. The weather was getting cooler, so the clothes had to get warmer.

"Hailey." They called, the said girl finally turning around to face the two.

"Yeah."

"Can we talk about this?" Emmett asked, a pleading look on his face. Hailey sighed but nodded and sat on the bed, the two vampires on either side of her.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Hailey sat on her hands, swinging her legs in the air as she waited for her mate's to start talking. Silence hung in the air, the two vampires not knowing what to say.

"Look," Rosalie started, placing her cold hand on Hailey's thigh. "We know this may be rushed since Xavier was your first love and I know it's hard to forget your first." Hearing his name brought a sense of sadness to Hailey, the girl's heart felt like it was being squeezed.

"But we want to be your last," Emmett said, both their eyes filled with love. "We want to be your last love, your last kiss, your last time."